ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2003, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Bid your time bitch, before you're fucking drilled by every person on this board. This is your announcement. I look foward to dragging your ass around and making you suck everyone off. See ya on Mon.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2003, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Um, are you calling me out or something? lol seriously i have no idea who you're talking to. Just the fact that the title says "Tick tock tick tock" is the only hint that you're talking to me. So if you are, then next time be a little more precise on who you're talking to you fucking cunt.

The only thing you're going to be "dragging" around, is your fucking mommas dead body, after i rape her and beat her to death. Pussy.

See me on mon? That mean you're gonna hide away until monday? If you're gonna start something bitch, then you better be here to finish it. Looks like i'm gonna have to wait for your faggot ass, unless one of your ass-sex partners show up.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2003, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
1000% RUDO~!

Father RUDO is on a distinguished road

Alright, it's official, Tick is my favorite poster in this hellhole.

(And no, I'm not an alter of his. And alter of Just Too Uber/Funaki's, however, I am.)
Father RUDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2003, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

of so, you're pretty messed up.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2003, 10:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Forgotten Sin said in post # :
of so, you're pretty messed up.
Shut the hell up you stupid faggot.

Look at you, you only posted six words and you still make spelling errors. I wish all 9 year olds were banned from this site.

And thanks TAKA, at least someone else here besides me has a brain.

Where the hell did Exocunt go for the weekend? Anal-sex camp?
Old 12 May 2003, 08:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

add another 9 years tick, and then you'll knw how old i am.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 08:43 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, Tick is fuckin hilarious. Since making his debut as Tig Bitties, he has been one of my favorite posters.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2003, 02:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, he is pretty funny. I was all wrong about him. I mean momma insults, anal sex comments, you're spelling sucks posts, we're talking real original material here. Amazing.

I think it's more funny in the way that retarded 5 year olds drool on themselves. Amusing at first, but ultimately, pathetic.

The fact is, I was expecting something new and inventive from this tick fuck. Instead I get the same tired Titch Bits. The ignorant idiot. The fool who doesn't ever know what's going on. PWF's premiere crybaby. He's a very tough guy you know. Acting all badass, but really, just crying and complaining about how mean everyone is to him. boo hoo. Still the same.

It's too bad, cause I was really looking forward to this, but there's not too much of a point now. Now I know what faggot loser is on the other end I just don't care. I don't feel like watching him look like a fucking moron. I could sit here all day and point out his fucking inadequacies and it wouldn't matter. He'd still be the same useless asshole. I can almost predict the reply...

Regardless Titch Bits, It's called respect, I earned it, you don't have it, and until you can actually pretend to be on the same level as me, you'll just have to be another jealous, pointless, worthless, sub-human on this board.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 May 2003, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks Stick, you're one of my fav's too. Now excuse me for a second while i take out the trash, lmao.

Quote:
Yeah, he is pretty funny. I was all wrong about him. I mean momma insults, anal sex comments, you're spelling sucks posts, we're talking real original material here. Amazing.
LOL, look at your first post you bitch ass cunt. How is that any different then momma jokes/anal sex comments? Stop acting like you're tough shit, because all you are is a fucking useless tool. lol, the bitches that say i'm not original

Quote:
I think it's more funny in the way that retarded 5 year olds drool on themselves. Amusing at first, but ultimately, pathetic.
You don't find it funny, you find it arousing, you bitch ass 48 year old pedopile. You love to watch 5 year old drool on themselves because it turns you on. And don't try to say it ain't true cause it is. You and I both know what you tried to do to WhiteWolf.

And now you're trying to hit on CrazyBeautiful, LOL

Quote:
The fact is, I was expecting something new and inventive from this tick fuck. Instead I get the same tired Titch Bits. The ignorant idiot. The fool who doesn't ever know what's going on. PWF's premiere crybaby. He's a very tough guy you know. Acting all badass, but really, just crying and complaining about how mean everyone is to him. boo hoo. Still the same.
LOL, you're so mad at me, and it's all because i make you look like a fool in front of all your internet buddies. Well no one likes you anymore, so kill yourself. Or at least just leave PWF. No one really liked you in the first place. So get lost you dumbass bitch.

Quote:
It's too bad, cause I was really looking forward to this, but there's not too much of a point now. Now I know what faggot loser is on the other end I just don't care. I don't feel like watching him look like a fucking moron. I could sit here all day and point out his fucking inadequacies and it wouldn't matter. He'd still be the same useless asshole. I can almost predict the reply...
You have no idea who is on the other end, LOL. If you did, you would run as far away as you could from this place because you're such a pussy.

And no, you weren't looking forward to this, you were hoping i would go away and leave you alone. Well i'm not leaving Exocunt, i'm gonna have fun tearing you up now and then, whenever i feel like. You will never have peace on PWF again you stupid faggot.

Quote:
Regardless Titch Bits, It's called respect, I earned it, you don't have it, and until you can actually pretend to be on the same level as me, you'll just have to be another jealous, pointless, worthless, sub-human on this board.
I have respect you fucking dipshit. Respect from the people that actually matter, not loser ass faggots like "Forgotten Sin" and Whoever the else fucking faggots there are here that you think are your friends. You havn't earned anything, you've been here for a long time, but still, no one likes you.

And by the way, what took you so long to post here? I saw you here lookin at this, then you left and posted something in the suggestion box. LOL. Listen, stop being such a pussy. You made me wait until monday for a response from you, cause either you were scared, or you were at anal sex camp, or whatever. This should have been your #1 priority Exocunt. Now hurry up and post, or are you gonna hide away for another week?
Old 12 May 2003, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)

LOL, the bitch was so mad at me after i posted this ^, that he banned me from Graphics.

WHAT A PUSSY!!!! LOL

I don't give a shit Exocunt, that place is shit anyway because your the mod.
Old 12 May 2003, 04:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

yawn. I'm glad I didn't bother reading all that shit. blah blah blah. boring Bitch tits, boring. try something new please

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 May 2003, 04:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

you idiot, I banned you from graphics because you're a fuckin titch bits who I allready banned a long ass time ago. I don't give a fuck if you change your name. Go start a complaint in your bitching room and piss and moan about.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 May 2003, 05:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

In fact, that's a great idea. Thanks Exocunt, i think i'll go do that.

And LMAO @ you saying you didn't read that, you read it and cried like a bitch. Don't lie.
Old 12 May 2003, 05:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

An hour later and that's all you got huh? Just doing exactly what I tell you to do.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 May 2003, 05:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Please, that post was more then all your posts put together in this thread. AND to top that off, you took a fucking week to post.

Now give me something to work with bitch. Go on another rant so i can break it down piece by piece and re-make you my bitch.