ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Today....I'm gonna settle shit with my boy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 May 2003, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Today....I'm gonna settle shit with my boy.

Tonight..........I am gonna verbally inseminate Kevin "KC" Blitz. The guy who burst onto the PWF scene in December as some kind of annoying, stupid fuck who later went on to rip me off in every form and fashion and steal all my best friends will go down at the hands of The Marbleous One.

The one who was the ring leader in driving Mr. Marbles out of PWF on April 15th during an OT conspiracy.......

The one who's so fucking pathetic, he's stalking an innocent girl who he met on the internet, and is planning to show up and harrass her in person when she goes close to him to attend college, like the dick-sucking pervert that he is.

Today.....I will bitch-slap around the queerest rocker wannabe since a born-again George Michael. Only when I'm done tearing him apart, he won't even be in a healthy enough postition to jack his gross cock in public washrooms.

Tonight.....Mr. Marbles returns from the dead to take Johnny Blitz with me.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2003, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Can i get a front row seat, this should be good!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2003, 02:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Forgotten Sin said in post # :

Like a gangbang-party with Blitz's mom, everyone's invited.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 06 May 2003, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Forgotten Sin said in post # :
You probably want a front row seat in hopes that you will see some COCK. Isn't that right? No name Bitch.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2003, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Jeez man, settle DOwn. You got problems. I'm just Ready to See two wrld class posters Go Man to man in one hell of a fight! Just settle down!

Old 06 May 2003, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
THE TICK said in post # :

You probably want a front row seat in hopes that you will see some COCK. Isn't that right? No name Bitch.

If he did come here to see cock, he must keep in mind that Johnny Blitz is a participant here. Anyone in hopes of seeing ANY semblance of manhood will be dissapointed.
Old 06 May 2003, 02:31 PM   #7 (permalink)

Classic! I like blitz and all, but that Was classic!

Old 06 May 2003, 02:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Dude seriously, give me a fuckin' break.........
Old 06 May 2003, 04:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :
Dude seriously, give me a fuckin' break.........

You here, you queer, let's get it on, Dorko.
Old 06 May 2003, 04:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

I'll pass thanks
Old 06 May 2003, 04:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :
I'll pass thanks

Dude, just admit you one sad little pussy bitch. You so afraid of having your feelings hurt, yo. You tryin' to avoid me? Ho, you know I got your number. I got your mom's too. However, yours I didn't get from an advertisement in "Cockslap Magazine".
Old 06 May 2003, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Ok
Old 06 May 2003, 04:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

HI BLITZ
Old 06 May 2003, 04:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
2PAC SHAKUR said in post # :
HI BLITZ
Old 06 May 2003, 04:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

whats wrong with saying hi to a fellow pwf member ?