ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Fuck Sodagirl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2003, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

Default Fuck Sodagirl

FUCK SODA GIRL, YOU WANA FUCK WITH PAC NANANANANANANANA FUCK SODA GIRL, YOU AINT N-O-T-H-I-N-G-
FUCK SODA GIRL, YOU WANA FUCK WITH PAC NANANANANANANA

I AINT NO KILLA BUT DONT PUSH ME, I SMELL THE STINKEST
THING EVER, IF I EAT YOUR PUSSY......... FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!
YOU BREATH SMELLS LIKE DO-DO-DO, AS IN POOP
YOU AINT N-O-T-H-I-N-G FUCK SODA GIRL YOU WANA FUCK WITH PAC NANANANANANANANANANA FUCK SODA GIRL, YOU BETTER RUN SHITTY, YOU WANA FUCK WITH PAC NANANANANANANA

YOU UGLY BITCH, YOU BIG NOSE PIECE OF SHIT,
YOU UGLY BITCH,YOU NAPPY HEAD PIECE OF SHIT
YOU UGLY BITCH, GO SUCK A OLD MANS DICK
YOU UGLY BITCH,YOU DONT WANA FUCK WITH PAC

NANANANAAAN

FUCK JOHNNY HE BETTER NOT FUCK WITH ME, I DONT CARE
IF HES YOUR BUDDY BECAUSE NO BODY FUCKS WITH PAC
NANANANANANANANA
Old 05 May 2003, 04:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

you get more stupid with every post.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 05:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

You fucking go near Soda, and I'll rip your fucking wannabe rap star lungs right out of your cum-guzzling rib cage.

Believe that, playa.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 05:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

^shut your retarded looking ass up bitch
you aint gona do shit so shut your faggot ass up^
Old 05 May 2003, 05:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Should I bump the thread in which Marbles beat your queer white ass in the freestyle rap...YEP...LMFAO....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 05:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
2PAC SHAKUR said in post # :
^shut your retarded looking ass up bitch
you aint gona do shit so shut your faggot ass up^

What the fuck's up withchew? That fucking "Hooked on Phonics" ain't doin' too good? Strange, I always thought Hooked on Phonics was quite popular among suburban white kids like yourself.

Fuck you, you fucking piece of wannabe thug trash. You ain't nuthin' but a little poseur bitch. You're an extra. A spare. If you were ever in a black ghetto movie, you'd be the pussy-ass mother fucker who gets killed first. You're so fuckin' phony, even John Edwards is impressed by you. Hell, maybe if you play your cards right, You can make a deal with him. You can give him phoniness lessons, and in return he can contact your dead heiffer crackwhore mom Delorous and wonder why just because she had a faggot kracker bitch as a son did she feel the need to kill herself.

Even IF the answer to that question does go without saying...
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 05 May 2003, 05:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

SlimWhatABitch Gets his ass handed to him by Marbles....

Marbles RAPES SlimWhatABitch In A Freestyle Rap

9 Times....
Old 05 May 2003, 05:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
The Outsider said in post # :
SlimWhatABitch Gets his ass handed to him by Marbles....

Marbles RAPES SlimWhatABitch In A Freestyle Rap

LMAO
Old 05 May 2003, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
If you were ever in a black ghetto movie, you'd be the pussy-ass mother fucker who gets killed first.
ROTFLMMFAO....

9 Times....
Old 05 May 2003, 05:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

slash let us see you rap some then
=========================
marbles whats poseur? your punk ass need to go back to school.
you have the nerve to come in here and talk shit with your big ass
head and big nose! your damn head is bigger than a fuckin water-melon, your nose is bigger than the end of my dick! fuck you bitch
you aint shit, you stupid canucker! your stupid ass need some
fuckin crazy medicen
============================================
soda girl is a bitch! soda girl is ugly!

yeah i said what you gona do about it you little skinny
motherfucker?

=============================================
i won in that battle against marbles, so shut up about it
SLASH
Old 05 May 2003, 05:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

why does everyone think im white

im fuckin black
Old 05 May 2003, 05:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I find it funny how CDWC and you are posting all of a sudden at the same time.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 05:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

LMFAO....Marbles comes in here and in two posts destroys your sorry...Wanna-Be Black...Go suck your dad's dick...Your momma's a crack addict...Wanna-be white bitch ass....

By the way...What's your mother's name....NO....Better yet...Just tell me the street corner where I can find her skany fat ass....

9 Times....
Old 05 May 2003, 05:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
PWF SUCK

now you saying i wana be white? gosh make up your mind
you obessed looking motherfucker.....

your dads a fag
your moms a slut
what is you hmmmmm let me guess
dragqueen? yeah your the cat that dress up like a women and
has michael jackson photos all over your wall
you even beat your meat everytime you see michael
jackson on tv
Old 05 May 2003, 05:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Yeah so I made a fuckin' typin' error...At least I can recognize my mistake...Unfortunately your mom didn't realize the mistake she was goin' to make when she let her loose, hairy clit out on the street and hooked up with fuckin Joe "The Corner Bum" Ravirez and 9 months later out popped the faggot we all know as SlimWhatAWannaBeBitch...

9 Times....