ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I'm calling out GAY ARNOLD aka ThePhetus666

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2003, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
hehehmn I'm calling out GAY ARNOLD aka ThePhetus666

GAY ARNOLD's thread was too retarded for me to post in anymore plus it seems KAM and Bret Hart already made him tap out so easily that I decided to humilate and verbally destroy PW's most infamous Queer alter of TIMY by making my own call-out thread. Whether or not GAY ARNOLD will have the balls to show up I don't know, all of those pussies from PW usually don't last five minutes in Warzone without either tapping out or humilating themselves. So far GAY ARNOLD (Why he spells his name in caps I don't know either, maybe he's just too stupid to realize the caps lock light is on) has called me a monkey ass, a gay, a faggot and a homo which proves my point that he is a sad lonely man in his 30's with the IQ of a 3rd grader and is too LD to know how to come up with any "creative" disses. GAY ARNOLD, you can't even bash me using proper grammer, maybe it's because you're so at me. That's right Gay Arny, those smilies don't count as disses although considering how mnetally handicapped you are I guess they do count as disses in your mind.

It makes me sick that someone so friggin stupid actually has access to the internet because you are a worthless gothic wannabe gayass middle-aged LD autistic inbred honkey hick. That's right, you are worthless. You don't have a life and you don't deserve to live because you are so damn stupid. If you want a challenging fight I'll go get twelve-year old Sam, then maybe you might actually be able to win. It's pretty sad as it is that a 15 year-old has been mocking you, pissing you off and embarrassing the hell out of you in OT. Last night when I bashed you I was actually done bashing you, I was done wasting my time bashing you because you're too dumb to make a good come back. You're too metally handicapped to give me a good fight but today you threw a hissy fit in WZ so I had no choice but to come out and bash you.

BTW- About your gimmick as GAY ARNOLD, Arnold Swarfergenager the austrian pussy faced cunt has made more bad movies then Slyvester Stallone.He's only known for two good movies: Terminator 1 and 2. So get your mouth of his dick and find a better actor to stalk and jerk off to.

Last edited by David; 03 May 2003 at 03:42 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

See here's what's gonna happen: You're gonna come into this thread and call me a faggot, a homo and a monkeyass and post a bunch of smilies and then you're gonna post a picture of that fat girl with a mustache you love jerking off to and say how I'm gonna fall out of her asscrack or whatever and then I'm gonna make a quick and clever diss that will humilate you and piss you off and then you're gonna cry and bitch and leave Warzone.
Old 03 May 2003, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Where did Arnold SwearsHesaNigger go?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 11:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
The Jerk said in post # :
Where did Arnold SwearsHesaNigger go?
$5 says he already pussed out.
Old 04 May 2003, 07:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Oh man look at you!I’ve never seen anyone like you who’s such a low class son!!of!!a!!bitch!!!you are willing to type that long?Ahhh such a low mentality piece of crap.Oh wait,look at your mood.

Mood:bored,bored,bored.

That proves damn well that you are a son of a bitch who doesn’t have a life!!a low life dick head!!cock head!!pussy head!!donkey head!!fat shit head!!cow head!!ass hole head!!YOU ARE!!!an absolute loser!!Ya know why I don’t reply for most of your posts?Coz I don’t like to talk or waste my time to such a low class person like you.I’m not a “cock whipped”like you!And I couldn’t believe that you were able to say a perfect point about your ownself in your own post.I’m talking about the one below here,

“You don't have a life and you don't deserve to live because you are so damn stupid.”

Man….you could not except the fact that you’re a low class bitch from a low class family that lives a low class life.I know you came from a bitch family,where your mom is a bitch,which makes you a son of a bitch,your grandma is a bitch that makes your dad a son of a bitch.Well I don’t dare to continue about your family……And I’m so ashamed coz I’ve wasted my time to a low class person like you,and please wipe your dad’s sperm in your eyes before reading my post.Thank you….

Last edited by Sasquatch; 05 May 2003 at 12:19 AM.
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2003, 07:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

And my name was THE PHENOM666 It's alright,I know a low class person like you will probably has a low memory power.

I'LL BE BACK

Old 04 May 2003, 05:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
Oh man look at you!I’ve never seen anyone like you who’s such a low class son!!of!!a!!bitch!!!you are willing to type that long?Ahhh such a low mentality piece of crap.Oh wait,look at your mood.

Mood:bored,bored,bored.

That proves damn well that you are a son of a bitch who doesn’t have a life!!a low life dick head!!cock head!!pussy head!!donkey head!!fat shit head!!cow head!!ass hole head!!YOU ARE!!!an absolute loser!!Ya know why I don’t reply for most of your posts?Coz I don’t like to talk or waste my time to such a low classperson like you.I’m not a “cock whipped”like you!And I couldn’t believe that you were able to say a perfect point about your ownself in your own post.I’m talking about the one below here,

“You don't have a life and you don't deserve to live because you are so damn stupid.”

Man….you could not except the fact that you’re a low class bitch from a low class family that lives a low class life.I know you came from a bitch family,where your mom is a bitch,which makes you a son of a bitch,your both grandma is a bitch that makes your dad a son of a bitch.Well I don’t dare to continue about your family……
And I’m so ashamed coz I’ve wasted my time to a low class person like you and please wipe your dad’s sperm in your eyes before reading my post.Thank you….

Unlike you I type fast instead of taking half an hour just to findthe "enter" key like you do so it's possible for me to type up a long diss without wasting too much of my time on you.

Unlike you I do have a life, that's why it took me so long to reply to you in Warzone. I was bust hanging out with my friends and anyone who knows me knows I don't spend much time online anymore. And if you want to diss me for making long posts then that makes you a real hypocrite because when you were the Phetus666 you would make posts that were several paragrahs long just talking about your gayass visions and dreams and about your atheist belives that no one gave a shit about.

Your disses are even lamer than I thought they would be too, I was expecting you to call me a son of a bitch, a fag, a moron etc. but even I didn't expect you to say this:

pussy head!!donkey head!!fat shit head!!cow head!!ass hole head!!

Oh yeah Gay Arnold, those are the most intellegent disses I've ever heard. And you say I don't have a life? It must have taken your inbred LD retarded honkey hick brain 30 minutes to come up with those disses. My best friend's sister comes up with disses more offensive than that. I mean, WTF is a cow head? Hell, what do you even mean by donkey head? Your disses make less sense than anything TIMY ever posted at PW but wait... aren't you TIMY? Yes you are, you made that retarded thread about how you made a website about Ninja Turtles. You're that online wrestling fan basher, you're the man who spends all his days begging Amanda for a mod spot, posting pictures of his favorite wrestlers for no reason and writing love letters to Chyna, Jazz and John Cena. Now you must be TIMY, let's look at the facts: TIMY = unintellegent LD autistic stalker, Undertaker Mark, person who couldn't diss to save his life, person who pretended to be cool and a beer drinker when he was more queer than Liberachi, mod wannabe, gotic trash wannabe and complete retard who can't use proper grammer. Yup, sounds like you alright. You suck ass.

And now you're stealing my disses? Let's see:

''And I’m so ashamed coz I’ve wasted my time to a low class person like you''

Gee now didn't I say the exact same thing about you in the thread you called me out in? If anyone here doesn't have a life it's you because you're so uncreative and unoriginal you find it necessary just to steal my disses and win a stupid fight online. How long did it take you to steal my material huh? Another half hour? Let's see... I started this post at 6:48pm and now it's 6:56pm. Damn, I've wasted too much time on you already.
I guess I'll just finish embarrassing you and making you look like a queer hypocrite before I leave again.

One last thing, you don't know me and you sure as hell don't know my family so it's unfair and very desperate of you to call my grandma a bitch and to say my dad's a queer because unlike you I have a family. You're probably just some gothic Star Trek nerd who lives in his mom's basement.

You attacked me for making a long post because you knew everything I said was true and because I humilated you, I said I would verbally destroy in only five minutes and I did. This time I made a post that's taken me ten minutes to post and now "I'm ashamed I wasted my time on a low class loser like you" so I'm leaving. If you have any respect for yourself you won't reply because I'm assuming you don't want me to embarrass you anymore and make you out to be a hypocrite.
Old 05 May 2003, 12:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Ahhhh just shut your mouth mother fucker!!Yeah yeah you are a low class person,you don't even know that me and TIMY are actually two different person.Well what can I do,an ugly mother fucker like you will never learn.No wander you were saying the same thing over and over again.And you're also a faggot,who keeps sending me PM's asking if you're cute or not.Such a lame ass you are.

And hey mother fucker!!I have no time to talk about your friends and sister,I don't give a damn about that!I don't wanna know about that and even about you!you punk ass hole!!Why don't you take your shit and throw it right in your mom,dad,bro/sister and friends' face?!!!! You son of a bitch!!Aren't you the one who came out on Ripley's Believe It Or Not?A guy who can suck his own cock!Muahahahaha!! FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP!!!!SHIT!!PUSSY!!COCK SUCKER!!!!!!WHORE!!BITCH!!SLUT!!PROSTITUDE!!!!FAGG OT!!GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!EAT SHIT!!YOU CUNT!!
ƒ[

Old 05 May 2003, 04:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
Ahhhh just shut your mouth mother fucker!!Yeah yeah you are a low class person,you don't even know that me and TIMY are actually two different person.Well what can I do,an ugly mother fucker like you will never learn.No wander you were saying the same thing over and over again.And you're also a faggot,who keeps sending me PM's asking if you're cute or not.Such a lame ass you are.

And hey mother fucker!!I have no time to talk about your friends and sister,I don't give a damn about that!I don't wanna know about that and even about you!you punk ass hole!!Why don't you take your shit and throw it right in your mom,dad,bro/sister and friends' face?!!!! You son of a bitch!!Aren't you the one who came out on Ripley's Believe It Or Not?A guy who can suck his own cock!Muahahahaha!! FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP!!!!SHIT!!PUSSY!!COCK SUCKER!!!!!!WHORE!!BITCH!!SLUT!!PROSTITUDE!!!!FAGG OT!!GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!EAT SHIT!!YOU CUNT!!
ƒ[
Pft... you think I'm that dumb? I know damn well that you're not TIMY. I just know that calling you TIMY pisses you off so I call you TIMY just to piss you off. You don't know me and I damn well am not ugly so don't talk about something you know nothing about fucktard. And about the pm's, I've only sent you two pm's and both were replies to the threatening homosexual pm's you sent me so you're the faggot stalker, not me douchebag. You're a hypocrite. And I don't know if your ill capable sckizophrenic mind remembers this but you're the one who started talking about my friends and family. I was just defending them after you bashed me. And speaking of saying the same thing over and over again you're the only one saying the same thing over and over again. You use the same lameass disses and same 3rd grade level insults over and over again. Why don't you tell me you're sorry for acting like a douchebag and we'll stop fighting? I'm sick of your gayass posts about riding TIMY's cock and fat girls with mustaches you've had sex with so why don't you take a piece of advice from the Rock: Know your damn role and shut your fucking mouth! And you call me low class? You're the one typing in caps "WHORE!!BITCH!!SLUT!!PROSTITUDE!!!!FAGGOT!!''. You're the low class inbred LD gayass cocksucking drag-queen kracka hypocrite here, not me.

Last edited by David; 05 May 2003 at 08:51 PM.
Old 05 May 2003, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

As I said in my first post Gay Arnold, I told you that I was done fighting with you because I have better things to do. You're the one who called me out and you're the one who started stalking me. I haven't sent you any pm's calling you a bitch and I sure as heck don't have a phrase in my sig asking you for gay anal. You're the one who's been using my name in your siggy, you're the one who's been sending me the homosexual threatening pm's and you're the one who's obbessed with me. You can't let go, you're just a whiney jizz guzzling bitch who can't admit that I outdissed you. And you have the adasity to call me low class and a psycho bitch? I'm sick of this fight and I'm sick of you posting the STUPIDEST shit in Off-Topic. You've only come back to PWF to spam Off-Topic and talk to your gay cocksucking nigga wannabe gothic whore in bondage Bloodice. Take a hint and leave, I'm done here.
Old 05 May 2003, 05:31 PM   #11 (permalink)

CDWC,v³ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hollywood Jacko said in post You're the low class inbred LD gayass cocksucking "drag-queen" kracka here. [/B]
HEY! Don't start dissing Drag-Queens be,aoutch!

I'll fuck you up.
Old 05 May 2003, 05:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
CDWC,v³ said in post # :

HEY! Don't start dissing Drag-Queens be,aoutch!

I'll fuck you up.
Either that or hell fuck you!!!

Old 05 May 2003, 05:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

WHAT!
Old 05 May 2003, 06:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
CDWC,v³ said in post # :
WHAT!
You read it right.......you wont fuck him up.....youl want to fuck him.

Old 05 May 2003, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
The Jerk said in post # :

You read it right.......you wont fuck him up.....youl want to fuck him.
FUCK THAT KAM! In your dreams big man!!!