ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hey Whacko Jacko!!!!!!Come on here you BITCH!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2003, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Angry Hey Whacko Jacko!!!!!!Come on here you BITCH!!

Hey you monkey ass!!!!bring your ass here boy!!!!!!I'm waiting!!!!! Come on!!!!!You faggot!!gay!!homosexual monkey ass!!!!I'm gonna slap your bitch face all over WAR ZONE!!!You punk ass hole!!!!COme on!!

Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2003, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Hey Whacko Jacko!!!!!!Come on here you BITCH!!

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
Hey you monkey ass!!!!bring your ass here boy!!!!!!I'm waiting!!!!! Come on!!!!!You faggot!!gay!!homosexual monkey ass!!!!I'm gonna slap your bitch face all over WAR ZONE!!!You punk ass hole!!!!COme on!!
You sound kinky. I bet Jacko answers.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 05:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Re: Hey Whacko Jacko!!!!!!Come on here you BITCH!!

Quote:
The Jerk said in post # :

You sound kinky. I bet Jacko answers.
Back off jerk!!

Old 03 May 2003, 05:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Hey Whacko Fucko!!Come on here you ass hole!!!I'm gonna kick your teeth down your throat!!You wanna mess with The Legend so you can be famous huh?No problemo boy,why don't you bring your fucked up ass here,so I can make you famous.You one ugly mother fucker!!father fucker!!silly retarted freako!sicko!weirdo!mother fucking pussy ass clown!!!You psycho bitch!!Come on here you faggot!!gay bitch!!COme on!!!

Old 03 May 2003, 06:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Read my sig,wasn't that the PM that you sent me?Here's my answer,you're both a bitch and a faggot!!

Old 03 May 2003, 06:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

you make no sense.....Jacko would own the fuck outta you, he'd re-arrange your entire family tree buddy......learn to make sense while making fun of people.....then try issuing a challenge.......
Old 03 May 2003, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
BretHart said in post # :
you make no sense.....Jacko would own the fuck outta you, he'd re-arrange your entire family tree buddy......learn to make sense while making fun of people.....then try issuing a challenge.......

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03 May 2003, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Re: Re: Hey Whacko Jacko!!!!!!Come on here you BITCH!!

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post #1 :

Damn! You just called me a faggot, a gay and a homo I'm so offended. Did you learn those big words from your boyfriend Bloodice or are those just the words you use to describe your relationships? That mad smiley you posted made me so scared... I dunno if I'll be able to bash you anymore

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post #3 :

Back off jerk!!

LMFAO, Arnold's having his period on KAM. Looks like you've already tapped out and to a person you didn't even call out.

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post #4 :
Hey Whacko Fucko!!Come on here you ass hole!!!I'm gonna kick your teeth down your throat!!You wanna mess with The Legend so you can be famous huh?No problemo boy,why don't you bring your fucked up ass here,so I can make you famous.You one ugly mother fucker!!father fucker!!silly retarted freako!sicko!weirdo!mother fucking pussy ass clown!!!You psycho bitch!!Come on here you faggot!!gay bitch!!COme on!!!
Ouch, a cocksucking inbred gothic wannabe dragqueen in bondage from PW is threatening to kick my teeth down my throat. I'm so scared I've got a question for ya though: What are you supposed to be legend of? the Gay and Lesbian Alliance? TIMY'S fan club? ARNOLD Schwarfergenager's suck-my-cock club? You're using disses you learned in 3rd grade, that's really gonna hurt my feelings You are so pathetic. Although the fact that you come here from PW pretty much proves that.
If you wanna bash someone you can actually outdiss then you should back go to pre-school because even that beastality watching freak Camini could outdiss you! You just proved my point even more: You're dumb, you're a jackass and you can't diss to save your life. Since I'm just wasting my time bashing an LD autistic gothic wannabe cocksucker I'm gonna do something more productive and leave the War-Zone. When you make a diss worth replying to then I'll be glad to bash you again. But frankily I would get a bigger challenge from bashing a five year old.

Last edited by David; 03 May 2003 at 05:24 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2003, 04:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :
Read my sig,wasn't that the PM that you sent me?Here's my answer,you're both a bitch and a faggot!!
I didn't send you any PM you dumbass queer, when I changed your custom title a PM was sent to you by PWF's mailing system letting you know I changed your custom title. So if you're too stupid to understand that it means: I didn't even type it.
Old 03 May 2003, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Re: Hey Whacko Jacko!!!!!!Come on here you BITCH!!

Quote:
ARNOLD said in post # :

Back off jerk!!
With my newly name change I take that as a full compliment.

Old 03 May 2003, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

He didn't say "I'll be back"
Old 03 May 2003, 10:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post # :
Well then lets pray he wont.

Old 04 May 2003, 12:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Whacko Jacko!!!!!!Come on here you BITCH!!

Quote:
The Jerk said in post #10 :
With my newly name change I take that as a full compliment.
LMAO @ KAM

Quote:
Johnny Blitz said in post #11 :
Oh well, I'll just find someone else just as stupid as Arnold to make fun of. Anyone know where that beastality loving retard Camini ran off to?