ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

open battle......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2003, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

DUMBASS Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default open battle......

Okay ladies and gents well lates have a friendly battle so come on and show as all what you got............

DUMBASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2003, 01:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Another fuckin newbie thinking that he is a fuckin hot shot in The War Zone.....Why don't you come back when you post about another 100 posts in Off-Topic and The World Wrestling forums!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2003, 03:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Hey Mr. 92 Posts where the fuck are you???
Old 29 Apr 2003, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Okay why not you pore fag i'll get 100 posts in other forums but your the brown thing that ran down the crack of your mom ass and ended up a stain on your couch and shove it up your dad ya mofo.

Old 29 Apr 2003, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

ooooww looks like you are up to 94 posts...What did you start posting here last week???
Old 29 Apr 2003, 08:42 PM   #6 (permalink)

Man that hurt me.

Old 29 Apr 2003, 08:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I hurts me even more to see JACKASSES like you posting in The War Zone before you even "Get You Feet Wet" in these forums but I guess you have no one else to communicate with on these forums....
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I acn sum up this thread in one people:

Click here
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

Whats it matter how many postes i have dirt bag now go gag on your moms cock ya prick and before you insult me go grow a dick.

Old 30 Apr 2003, 02:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
JACKASS said in post # :
Whats it matter how many postes i have dirt bag now go gag on your moms cock ya prick and before you insult me go grow a dick.
How was I born if my mom has a cock???
Old 30 Apr 2003, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

lol @ Da Loo
Old 30 Apr 2003, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

You tell me i dont know your buisness

Old 01 May 2003, 09:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Man oh man, This is Why i don't post much in WZ. Not that i'm a pussy, it's just that I'm not Partial to some of the Stuff that comes out of you guys! Some funny, Some Disturbing. Okay, i've spammed!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2003, 09:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

i know this was sopost to be a friendly battle but it changed so quick.

Old 01 May 2003, 09:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quick reference....

I Don't think there is such a thing as a "Friendly Battle"! Not Badmouthing or anything!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote