ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Stick get your bitch ass in here!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2003, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Stick get your bitch ass in here!!!

You don't want me posting on you old ass thread okay I will post a brand new one for you!!!

It seems like all you do is wine and complain about my threads well here is another one you can bitch about you little girl!!!

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Another thread for me to whoop your punk ass in.

As for whining and complaining, sorry asshole you're wrong. You post bullshit and I call it exactly like I see it. Yuo keep posting homosexual ass shit, and I'll keep calling it homosexual ass shit.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
STICKzophrenic said in post # :
Another thread for me to whoop your punk ass in.

As for whining and complaining, sorry asshole you're wrong. You post bullshit and I call it exactly like I see it. Yuo keep posting homosexual ass shit, and I'll keep calling it homosexual ass shit.
That's okay and I will still call you a winy little girl for getting mad about my posts!!!
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

And I'll still call you an unfunny, ignorant, idiotic, moronic, cock sucking, bitch ass tomato faced, gotten your retarded ass booed of stage, stupid bitch.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
And I'll still call you an unfunny, ignorant, idiotic, moronic, cock sucking, bitch ass tomato faced, gotten your retarded ass booed of stage, stupid bitch.
I never get booed only by ignorant internet wrestling fans that hate every wrestler on every WWE show but still watch every Raw, Smackdown and PPV even though they hate everybody!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 28 Apr 2003 at 06:27 PM.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

What the fuck are talking about now? That had nothing to do with anything and certainly doesn't have anything to do with me. Jesus fucking christ you're a stupid ass.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
What the fuck are talking about now? That had nothing to do with anything and certainly doesn't have anything to do with me. Jesus fucking christ you're a stupid ass.
Speak for yourself!!!
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Why the fuck do you call yourself Stick anyway???

Are you really skinny, do you have a small dick, do you smoke a lot of Sticks or is this your nickname that your friends call you???
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I call myself STICK because unlike you I know how to be original and not rip off a movie. And if I were to rip off a movie, it certainly wouldn't be some b rate shitfest like Pootie Tang or whatever the fuck that garbage ass shit was.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
I call myself STICK because unlike you I know how to be original and not rip off a movie. And if I were to rip off a movie, it certainly wouldn't be some b rate shitfest like Pootie Tang or whatever the fuck that garbage ass shit was.
That's the whole point...I ripped out that movie just to piss people and and it looks like it worked.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 07:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

You ripped that whole movie because you're an unoriginal and unfunny wannabe comedian.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
You ripped that whole movie because you're an unoriginal and unfunny wannabe comedian.
Okay but Marvin The Marian is really original too right...
Old 28 Apr 2003, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

I don't base my persona on him either you fucking moron. You're the stupid bitch that runs around here saying retarded ass fucking lines from that shit ass movie.

If you wanna keep spewing out ignorant statements, then I'll keep making you look like a fucking uninformer bitch, just like I have in this thread and the other one. Keep saying stupid ass shit, just keep on you fuckin douche.
Old 28 Apr 2003, 07:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
I don't base my persona on him either you fucking moron. You're the stupid bitch that runs around here saying retarded ass fucking lines from that shit ass movie.

If you wanna keep spewing out ignorant statements, then I'll keep making you look like a fucking uninformer bitch, just like I have in this thread and the other one. Keep saying stupid ass shit, just keep on you fuckin douche.
Whatever you say Marvin...
Old 28 Apr 2003, 07:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Fucking bitch. I destroyed your punk ass. This little game is now officially over with that pathetic ass reply.