ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

THE breakfast club is over....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default THE breakfast club is over....

im out, its over, turn in your banners and scroll boxes, unless you guys wanna continue, but im out...

i asked da loo to make this thread in ot, but i guess if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself...

and to keep this a warzone thread, anybody gotta problem with me? tough fucking luck
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

hey sorry man...I was gonna do that shit today, I just got online
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

thats alright, everyone will see this eventually
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

so what exactly is going on?
Dude why are you giving up?

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2003, 11:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Saharas Fury said in post # :
so what exactly is going on?
Dude why are you giving up?
you were kicked out the breakfast club a couple days ago...you didnt use the banner or scroll box, but it dont matter now, im out, and i think it should die now...
Old 23 Apr 2003, 01:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

ok...see what happens when oyur off on vacation. i got bakc yesterday so i had no clue to what was oging on.

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That's weak Starscream....My old Dark Carnival stable lasted longer than "The Breakfast Club"
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2003, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

at least it lasted longer then "the coven"