ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

to rebel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2003, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Future WWE Champion

kane fan is on a distinguished road
Default to rebel

Hey rebel the reason i post so many on terri runnels because maybe i am fucking her. I have been far more close to a wwe diva than you will ever be you lame no good for nothing suck yo daddys cock homo wearing ass clown bitch now can you dig that suuuuuuuccccckkaaaaaaaa.I am the best i am ace in the hole sonny siaki
kane fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2003, 10:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
IOW World Champion

TRUEWARRIORS is on a distinguished road

I THINK WE HAVE OUR FIRST MEMBER OF OUR REBELLION
TTRUEWARRIOR DOUBLE K

WHAT DO YOU THINK ACE29403
Old 20 Apr 2003, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

I think your gay warrior.
Old 20 Apr 2003, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You piece of shit jobber. Why did you even drag me here. Your lucky KawasakIcon posted something in here so I could see the shit your talking.

Do you think anyone here would believe you your fucking Terri? No? So take on the whole board you fucking peice of shit.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I just love when newbies post in The War Zone and they think they are tough!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2003, 01:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Pootie Tang said in post # :
I just love when newbies post in The War Zone and they think they are tough!!
are you talking about me?

Well anyways I don't even want to be in here. Its just that bitch called me out, so I will have to deal with him.
Old 21 Apr 2003, 02:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Future WWE Champion

kane fan is on a distinguished road

Hey rebel i am fucking terri what are you jelious or something i have been that close to a wwe diva.I know far more about terri that you will ever know one thing she is divorced from goldust aka dustin runnels and another thing her turns on are feet she loves nice feet.Your just mad becasue i have been far more close to a wwe diva than you i am terri's real live love.Right now i am in atlanta georgia in terri's locker room so rebel you take yo trailer park trash no good for nothing suck yo daddys cock ass back to were you came from and shut the hell up i am ace in the hole sonny siaki
kane fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2003, 02:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
ace29403 said in post # :
Hey rebel i am fucking terri what are you jelious or something i have been that close to a wwe diva.I know far more about terri that you will ever know one thing she is divorced from goldust aka dustin runnels and another thing her turns on are feet she loves nice feet.Your just mad becasue i have been far more close to a wwe diva than you i am terri's real live love.Right now i am in atlanta georgia in terri's locker room so rebel you take yo trailer park trash no good for nothing suck yo daddys cock ass back to were you came from and shut the hell up i am ace in the hole sonny siaki
Sipi-Tai my man Sipi-Tai!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote