ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Dr. Red-Star....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default Dr. Red-Star....

got a question? need some advice? ask dr red star
Old 19 Apr 2003, 11:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Do you have genital warts?
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Dear Dr. Red-Star
Do you have genital warts?
-gay cunt

Dear Gay Cunt

as a matter of fact, yes, i do have genital warts, i recieved this std from your mother, who contracted them from a cow.

your friend
Dr. Red-Star
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

who moved my fuckng thread? you had no fuckign reason
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Dear Dr Red Star,

why do you resemble a *****?

-gay cunt
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Dear Dr Red Star,

why do you resemble a *****?

-gay cunt

Dear gay cunt
the reason why i resemble a *****, is because your looking at my *****, please stop looking at my crotch.

your friend
Dr. Red-Star
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

whos my babys daddy?
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Double K said in post

Dear Dr.Red-Star
whos my babys daddy?
-moesha
Dear Moesha
if you really want to know, perhaps you should be a guest on the maury povich show

your friend
Dr. Red-Star
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Dera Dr Red Star...

I have grew breasts....big, Juicey breats
What should I do?

-gay cunt
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Does WLS have a *****
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Da Loo said in post
Dera Dr Red Star...

I have grew breasts....big, Juicey breats
What should I do?

-gay cunt
Dear gay cunt
you should do nothing, this can be a natural change, your body is just adjusting to woman hood, soon your vagina will grow hair, and it will cream with excitement everytime you think of me

your ffriend
Dr. Red-Star
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Saddam Hussein said in post

Dear dr redstar
Does WLS have a *****
-sperm head
Dear sperm head

not only does wls have one *****, she has several, for which she uses to bukakie herself at her own convience

your friend
Dr. Red-Star
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Dear Dr Red Star...

Is it normal too have a poo poo out of your willy?

- Thanks, Gay Cunt
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Da Loo said in post # :
Dear Dr Red Star...

Is it normal too have a poo poo out of your willy?

- Thanks, Gay Cunt

Dear gay cunt

no its not normal to have poo poo coming out of my willy, however i cannot determine what is normal in your life

your friend
Dr. Red-Star
Old 19 Apr 2003, 04:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
EminemPacPWF's Assassin

Mighty Jobber is on a distinguished road

Dear Red Star

i have a problem..... im a jobber in the wrestling industry..... i want to be push thru promations and matches i want to get over but when i think im gonna get over ppl like Triple H push me down what should i do ?? i have jobbed for a long time how can i become a huge star in this industry?? I dont mind being pinned that my mood. I just want to move up for a change.

Thank you

Your Friend
Mighty Jobber

Sorry, image size exceeds maximum width of 425.

Mighty Jobber is offline   Reply With Quote