ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

wyked lil syn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2003, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Default wyked lil syn

wyked lil syn? more like ugly little bitch, bitch who the fuck do you think you are involving your self in my posting affairs, mind your business ho, you fucking high strung bizotch with your eyes getting ready to pounce out of your sockets....

lets see what you got bitch, thats if you got anything at all..
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

bitch ho that is the best you have hell my room mates nephew says worse then that I cannot believe you are wanting to fight cuz of a little play on words get a fucking life god you are pathetic

"oh someone made fun of one of my post booo hooo hooo i better go fight them with insults to show how big i am"
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:21 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

She's gonna make you her bitch Starscream.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

i didnt call you a bitch ho, i called you a bitch and a ho, but i did not compound it and call you a bitch ho, but that is a funny word, but i think ho bitch is funnier, you fucking ho bitch
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im watching this
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh ouch that hurt oh I might as well throw in the towel now oh wait I forgot this is the internet no towels to throw in and I am sorry oh great transformer I forgot the coma let me ask you something real quick did you choose the name star scream cuz your wheelchair and transform into a jet???
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

yes, as a matter of fact, my wheelchair can turn into a jet, a real fast shiny jet that i will fly up your stupid ass at any given moment... as soon as your realatives are finished running the train on you
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

So get naked and then fight him
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

god I do not know why you do this those are some of the most pathetic ass insults I have ever hear what is your record here like 0-1432532532431413 you couldnt win an insult fight with a deaf blind mute mentally retarded cripple so fuck off get and get a life cuz if you find this stupid shit entertaining then something must be seriously wrong in your head
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

come on aint got all day eh fuck this you suck at this shit you couldnt insult someone if your life depended on it so just put along in your chair and just quietly fuck off
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

who is this bitch, wyked lil sin
dont this ho know i will jizz on her chin
thinking she beat the king starscream
retarded ass cunt must be in a dream
and things aint always what they seem
when you sucking on my semen
you think your wicked? bitch im the real demon
you blowing steam, like a teapot, short and stout
with your stank ass pussy smelling like saurkraut
trying to be diffrent, you think you gothic
bitch you trying to hard, just stop it
believe me, im taking it easy
fighting people on the net entertains me like im watching tv
im toying with you, thats something your not understanding
interuption is done, back to your regulary scheduled programming
Old 19 Apr 2003, 01:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

Quote:
Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN said in post # :
come on aint got all day eh fuck this you suck at this shit you couldnt insult someone if your life depended on it so just put along in your chair and just quietly fuck off

bitch dont you fucking rush me
Old 19 Apr 2003, 02:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

damn that was utterly pathetic what you needed cena to help you with that I dont even know why I came here this has got to be about as gay as cybering and entertaining as masterbating which is probably what your doing right now so put the tweezers and magnifying glass down and wheel your pathetic crippled ass on out of here
Old 19 Apr 2003, 02:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

rus rush rush hurry up and get cena to help yo some more
Old 19 Apr 2003, 02:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shatter-Star

wheel my ass out of where you stupid retarded bitch, im sitting in the same spot i been in...how may times are you gonna call me pathetic? how many times are you gonna tell me to roll away until you realize your not half as smart as you think you are, the odds are on your side bitch, you got the enitre forums to laugh at your jokes, you got everybody rooting for you, but even with all that im chipping away at your sanity, im taking you to your threshold, getting ready to push you off, what kind of noise does a bitch sheep make when it slams into the ground? we will found it before the day is done...