ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Fucking Jerkoffs!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2003, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Fucking Jerkoffs!!!!!

This is not bitching this is simply the truth. You can run around it, close the thread, pretend I am not saying this, move this to the trash can, but it only proves its what I am saying is true.

You ALL are nothing, but a bunch of sick son of a bitches. You don't care about anyone. All you like doing is insulting, bashing, making fun of people. You don't care about human beings. Many of you say, well its just the Internet. Why do you care? I reply with then answer, if the shoe was on the other foot yyou'd feel the same, but of course people cannot understand unless they go through it, but in PWF its more like you just don't care about the other person. You people make me sick and frankly, you all can go to hell.

You sit there and let a person like Marbles, who broken every damn rule you got stay a mod. Well, good people who want a damn mod job, you leave them out in the cold. (No, I don't want a mod job and I was not talking about myself) You sit there while a good forum like creative writing goes to hell because of its mod not caring. Wini does shit and you know. He does nothing and couldn't care less about his forum, but what does everyone do? They just close there eyes and pretend nothing happened.

Everyone flamed, bashed, abused powers over and over. So what do our, supposed, great super mods do? Nothing! Because they are useless.

I don't see how this place gets new members. When you come here you certainly don't feel welcome. Its worse then real life. Hell in here its worse then military school. Your a bunch of insulting, ignorant, bashing, Spam calling, mean people.

Along with everything I said above you have a side that makes me even sicker then the shit above. Everything! You people cannot read a damn post and reply in a civil manor. You have to bash everything a person says and then you wonder why Kevin is not running around giving you mod jobs. Then you wonder why you don't have friends in real life.

This forum is a great forum, and I thank Kev for buying the license and creating it, but the people that are in it are fucking rude, back stabbing, attention needing, catty, ignorant, sick, sexually frustrated, bashing bitches! I couldn't care less about this place anymore so fuck this! I am sick of it! Its the Internet and I don't need shit like this. I got better places to be and better friends to hang out with then this place. So you all, along with Marbles can go fuck yourself Because I don't care about this place anymore.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2003, 12:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

If you don't care about this forum anymore why are you still here spamming it up with your whiny ass bullshit ?
Get a life dude

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2003, 02:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Just in case you do come back (which you have before).
WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP. Ive been to 3 different topics so far today and youve had a fucking whinge in every damn one of them. You are without doubt the whinniest fucking poster I have ever seen on any forum ever.

If your looking for people to talk to where everyone says nice things all the time youve come to the wrong place. I suggest you try a chatroom since this is an UNCENSORED discussion forum and not everyone is going to agree with everyone else so get used to it. You are then left with the choice of ignoring them or responding with a counter argument . Crying like a bitch about it isnt a counter argument. If neither option is to your liking then head to the delete thread and get you arse deleted and NEVER return. The answer is that easy.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote