ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I'm back in business...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

SamEyeAm is on a distinguished road
Default I'm back in business...

Hello my dear friends at PWF! It is, The SamEyeAm who has returned with his presence to be an active poster on this beautiful board. I was caught up at posting at the Bar and Grille...(and shudders the thought)....PW!!!! I know, I know...But anyhoo, glad to be backereeno....
SamEyeAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ok. go post on topic now

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Am I supposed to know who you are or something?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

*gives these two a notebook*

Write five adjectives of me, beautifuls
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: I'm back in business...

Quote:
SamEyeAm said in post # :
Hello my dear friends at PWF! It is, The SamEyeAm who has returned with his presence to be an active poster on this beautiful board. I was caught up at posting at the Bar and Grille...(and shudders the thought)....PW!!!! I know, I know...But anyhoo, glad to be backereeno....

I remember you. And I don't give a shit.

Get out of PWF, you fucking cockrider.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

No hatin', no hatin'...*turns the karoke machine to ''Bob Marley" soundtrack*
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Marbles, please don't flame.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hes a fake

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

No, you are, asshole
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
No hatin', no hatin'...*turns the karoke machine to ''Bob Marley" soundtrack*

Hey bitch, remember when you gave me my first ever warning from a mod via PM when I spammed up the PW off-topic back in early August? Remember?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

I do, I do. And you diddily- do deserved it!
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
No, you are, asshole
The real Sam doesnt like kussing......I read his thread over at PW that said there was to much..........

Your not him.............FUCKER,Piece of Shit, Lame ass, donkey dick, this thread will be sent to warzone cocksucker I dont care you aint him so quit spamming here at pwf!!!

LMAO But I think I know who you are!!! ICON

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yup, to the WZ with this
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

god the last thing this place needs is a fake let alone real sam that's as bad as having amanda here as a co admin this site would definetly go to shit then
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: I'm back in business...

Quote:
Are you a retard just like the guy in the movie "I am Sam?"
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote