ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Fag-O-Meter (MOD edition)
View Poll Results: Which Mod you you hate the most??
Stone Cold 3 23.08%
PWF Rock 1 7.69%
Exodus 4 30.77%
Sargent Hartman PWFs Skullfucker 0 0%
other 5 38.46%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Fag-O-Meter (MOD edition)

My choice is that World Wreslting asshole Mod Exodus because that fuckin hippocrate tell you not the flame in his forum but then turns around and #1 Flames on the fuckin threads that I post and #2 flames every other fuckin post that I type so Exodus:

YOU ARE A FUCKIN FAG!!!

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2003, 10:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i voted stone cold
Old 09 Apr 2003, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah, Exodus is a pretty gay mod.

But why was Zack not included in the list?

Doesn't matter. None can hold a candle to PWF's pre-dominant faggot, Sweet Tooth. He wrote the book on alternative lifestyle long before Richard Simmons decided to.

BTW, ROCK should not be on that list.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

THERE IS ONE TRUE JABRONI THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN' TO THE GREAT ONE...HE AIN'T ON THE LIST BUT IT HAPPENS TO BE MR GARDEN VARIETY SCHIZO WITH THE STICK UP HIS CANDYASS FETISH HIMSELF....STICK-IT UP HIS ASS,STICK-TO WHAT YA KNOW,STICK-Y CAUSE HE'S COVERED IN SEMEN WHATEVER IN THE BLUE HELL HE'S CALLIN' HIMSELF THESE DAYS..THE ROCK CAN'T STAND HIM...THE GREAT ONE STOPPED BY HIS OLD LIQUOR STORE TO PICK UP SOME SODA AND HE FOUND IT WAS HAVIN' A GOIN' OUTTA BUISNESS SALE SEEN AS HE DECIDED TO MOVE..EXPECTIN' AN AA MEETING HE WALKED INTO OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS BUT DAMN IF HE DIDN'T JUST FIT IN THERE TOO..
Old 09 Apr 2003, 01:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: Fag-O-Meter (MOD edition)

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :
My choice is that World Wreslting asshole Mod Exodus because that fuckin hippocrate tell you not the flame in his forum but then turns around and #1 Flames on the fuckin threads that I post and #2 flames every other fuckin post that I type so Exodus:

YOU ARE A FUCKIN FAG!!!

awww, I'm so proud to be in the ranks of the supermods. Must be doing a good job then. I think I'll vote for myself.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 01:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
THE ROCK said in post # :
THERE IS ONE TRUE JABRONI THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN' TO THE GREAT ONE...HE AIN'T ON THE LIST BUT IT HAPPENS TO BE MR GARDEN VARIETY SCHIZO WITH THE STICK UP HIS CANDYASS FETISH HIMSELF....STICK-IT UP HIS ASS,STICK-TO WHAT YA KNOW,STICK-Y CAUSE HE'S COVERED IN SEMEN WHATEVER IN THE BLUE HELL HE'S CALLIN' HIMSELF THESE DAYS..THE ROCK CAN'T STAND HIM...THE GREAT ONE STOPPED BY HIS OLD LIQUOR STORE TO PICK UP SOME SODA AND HE FOUND IT WAS HAVIN' A GOIN' OUTTA BUISNESS SALE SEEN AS HE DECIDED TO MOVE..EXPECTIN' AN AA MEETING HE WALKED INTO OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS BUT DAMN IF HE DIDN'T JUST FIT IN THERE TOO..
LMAO, don't hate on me because your gimmick isn't original. It was done here before you ever thought about coming here. It was done before PWF was even thought about bein created. Please don't hate on me because you don't have your own personality.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2003, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

NO NO NO THE FAIL TO REALISE THAT IT AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH LACK OF ORIGINALITY OR WHAT HAVE YOU...THE ROCK STRAIGHT UP JUST DON'T LIKE YA PERIOD,YOU SEEM TO HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE AND FOR THAT THE ROCK HAS NO LOVE LOST FOR YOU,THE ROCK DOESN'T HARBOR ANY ILL WISHES TOWARDS YOU WHATSOEVER,LIVE AND LET LIVE IS WHAT THE GREAT ONE SAYS,BUT IN MY OWN PERSONALOPINION YOUR ATTITUDE LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED UPON..THATS THE ROCK'S OPINION AND HE'S DAMN WELL ENTITLED TO IT..THATS THAT.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
THE ROCK said in post # :
NO NO NO THE FAIL TO REALISE THAT IT AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH LACK OF ORIGINALITY OR WHAT HAVE YOU...THE ROCK STRAIGHT UP JUST DON'T LIKE YA PERIOD,YOU SEEM TO HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE AND FOR THAT THE ROCK HAS NO LOVE LOST FOR YOU,THE ROCK DOESN'T HARBOR ANY ILL WISHES TOWARDS YOU WHATSOEVER,LIVE AND LET LIVE IS WHAT THE GREAT ONE SAYS,BUT IN MY OWN PERSONALOPINION YOUR ATTITUDE LEAVES A LOT TO BE DESIRED UPON..THATS THE ROCK'S OPINION AND HE'S DAMN WELL ENTITLED TO IT..THATS THAT.
Why must you continue to post in all CAPS???
Old 09 Apr 2003, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

Why must you continue to post in all CAPS???
Its wierd cause every Rock mark does

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2003, 12:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Drk~ngl

I voted for other for that shemale with a 1/2 inch dick that swings from traceys nuts ...i voted for amanda

oh shit wrong site
Old 10 Apr 2003, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
TraceyPWF said in post # :
I voted for other for that shemale with a 1/2 inch dick that swings from traceys nuts ...i voted for amanda

oh shit wrong site
LOL But I may be the only one who gets that joke

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2003, 02:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I am suprised no one has voted for The Skullfucker,,,
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Quote:
Killer KAM said in post #11 :

LOL But I may be the only one who gets that joke

You werent.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 06:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

So, this is where icon and ice stay now, lmao.

yeah, exodus is gay.
Old 16 Apr 2003, 07:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Who are all these other Mods people are voting for I know Stick is one of them by what about the other four??