ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Faggy get your ass in here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2003, 05:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Faggy get your ass in here

Truth to Da Loo about Saggy:

I know about your beef with Saggy, and i understand where you're coming from. But you must realize, Saggy is a bitter PWF reject. He comes here trying to spark a war between PWF and Pw, but about 2 months ago, he tapped out (for the millionth time) to everybody in the Warzone, and tried to get us to go over and bash Pw. This guy has been a Warzone "punching bag" for months now...Me, Rocky, Marbles, Sly,Hollywood Hogan(Destroyed his whole clique in one one hour),Stick, You, Taylor have all sent him to Pw crying, and he's bitter about it. Don't let him drag you down and make you feel it's PW vs you...PW is a great site, one lame unemployed loser, should not turn you against the whole board. He'll come here and post a lame ass insult in Warzone, and you'll trash him like everybody else does. Then he'll try to provoke you at Pw, thats his mo. He can't WAR in the ZONE, Starscream was 10 times better, and Starscream is garbage. So in lamen terms, Saggy is a cripple just like Starscream, his is just MENTAL....

Hell, its true. I got three words for you Faggy:
JUST BRING IT!
Old 08 Apr 2003, 07:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Hmm I see my convo with truth is managed to work its way in here some how.

Anyway...this is the reason that I didnt even bother wiv Saggy..

bitch all ya want bout it saggy, I thought that it would have been good against you.

How ever insults like you havent started your little tourney was kinda gay...why must I open up a new thread when there was three already opened by you...

You have no insults...infact maggot shit sounds more of a challenge

but still

I suppose we could see go at it with those stipulation rules.
Old 11 Apr 2003, 05:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

just like i thought

faggy lives us to his name
Old 14 Apr 2003, 04:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

Prototype...............................//)
Dan Maverick......................../../ /
Stray Cat............................/..../ /
Dirty Harry....................//'...'/.`
Sucka......................../'/.../..../.....:^.\
affical.......................('(.......... _/'...'/
Gank.........................\.................'.. .../
THE PHENOM666..........\.............. _.
Many more fucktards.....\..............(

LOL!!! that is priceless.

Saggy is a piece of shit. Tracey, Amanda and Saggy are all made for each other. Amanda has a giant dick, Tracey has the giant stomach and Saggy has the Giant pussy.....all made for each other.
Old 14 Apr 2003, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Beautifully put icon....Saggy has been run off again, but this time it was by Hollywood Hogan in the "I failed" thread......and I hope he reads this and tries to say differently....
Old 14 Apr 2003, 07:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
KawasakIcon

OOoooo nice banner. You need to make that whole thing Black and White though. That would look better I think.