ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Fag-O-Meter (April edition)
View Poll Results: Fag-O-METER April 2003
Lunar Night aka StarScream 2 25.00%
CDWCv3 aka Gay Cat 3 37.50%
Saggy Titis 1 12.50%
Sargent Hartman PWFs Skullfucker 2 25.00%
Stone Cold 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2003, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Fag-O-Meter (April edition)

I would say my choice this month has to be CDWCv3 aka Gay Cat because he pussied out of this War Zone months ago after everyone called him a fag because he admitted that he was a cross dresser.....and Lunar Night coming in a close second because he was unanimously picked as Fag-O-the-month for March.

Who will win this month?

It's up to all the War Zone posters to choose....

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 02:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
SunChild

you will always be the biggest fag
Old 04 Apr 2003, 02:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

No Kool Aid Man? Since when did you and Kool Aid Man stop feuding? I just noticed hes not even in your hate list anymore.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road

Why are you not on that list?

Let me guess, just aswell as you THINK that I am a fag you think that you are not.... right?

Well guess what, you are a fag and your dennying it. But thats ok, you just go (and give) a"HEAD" and denny it all you want to (with cum) THE "JUICE" (dripping off your chin.)

I'd say "I've got two words for you" but nevermind, you would most likely be on your knees and ready.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Sly McNee said in post # :
No Kool Aid Man? Since when did you and Kool Aid Man stop feuding? I just noticed hes not even in your hate list anymore.
The same thing that happen with our fued it just kind of burned out after a while...plus last month nobody voted for him anyway.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
SunChild said in post # :
you will always be the biggest fag
..and you will always be the biggest immigrant of all time!!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Arrow Feel lucky juice...

... because if I was a Mod, I would have that fag-O-meter edited and put your bitch ass on there were it belongs "The CUM Juice".
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Feel lucky juice...

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
... because if I was a Mod, I would have that fag-O-meter edited and put your bitch ass on there were it belongs &quot;The CUM Juice&quot;.
I bet you would love to drink some of my CUM JUICE.....Wouldn't Gay Cat???

Plus I have already put myself on The Fag-O-Meter a few times and I think I only got one vote...on the other hand you could be on my all time Fag-O-Meter list that I will be posting very soon!!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Feel lucky juice...

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

I bet you would love to drink some of my CUM JUICE.....Wouldn't Gay Cat???

Plus I have already put myself on The Fag-O-Meter a few times "I really felt at homm there and I think I only got one vote because I PM'ed all of the male posters of PWF and said that if you vote for me...I'll suck all of your dicks!...on the other hand your ass should be on my lap how about it CDWC baby, wanna give old juice licker a lap dance? You want to be on my all time Fag-O-Meter fuck list that I will be posting very soon, but first I must go to the hot guys forum!! Then I'll begin to post that thread. Hugs & Kisses my love.
Go to hell! Burn FAG!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Why don't you include all the WZ posters? I know not all will get votes, but it seems a little unfair to conduct a poll based on your personal dislikes.

Anyways, my vote goes to the cross dressing cocksucker.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
STICK Schizo said in post # :
Why don't you include all the WZ posters? I know not all will get votes, but it seems a little unfair to conduct a poll based on your personal dislikes.

Anyways, my vote goes to the cross dressing cocksucker.
I will probably do that for my all time list....
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
STICK Schizo_The butt fucko. said in post # :
Why don't you include all the WZ posters? I know not all will get votes, but it seems a little unfair to conduct a poll based on your personal dislikes. BTW, do you like me? Do you wish to ram your hard throbbing cock up my anal rosebud???

Anyways, my vote goes to the cross dressing cocksucker. Because I am like sooooooooo jelous that he dresses as a woman and fucks women in ways that I would like to be fucked.
You got it wrong bitch... I'm not the CrossDressing "cocksucker" I am the CrossDressing "pussy licker"

but hey, if you thinking that I would suck your cock makes you happy... than go ahead and think that. Because, the only thing that I would do to your cock is kick you right in it you dumb fuck.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 04:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
You got it wrong bitch... I'm not the CrossDressing &quot;cocksucker&quot; I am the CrossDressing &quot;pussy licker&quot;

but hey, if you thinking that I would suck your cock makes you happy... than go ahead and think that. Because, the only thing that I would do to your cock is kick you right in it you dumb fuck.
You are just mad because you are in the lead with 2votes...
Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

rolleyes

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

You are just mad because you are in the lead with 2votes...
Ok, yeah... "whatever" I'm really pissed.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 04:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Ok, yeah... &quot;whatever&quot; I'm really pissed.
Look hunny you are so gay with your little "whatever" post...like as if!