ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hey XODUS!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2003, 11:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Angry Hey XODUS!!!!

DIE FAG DIE!!!!!!!

You stupid fuck!

How dare you try and stand up to the likes of myself, you worthless no good for nothing puss!!!!

I shall rape your skank hoe mama, and chain you to a wall that flows water constently, and use jumper cables to shock the fuck out o you you fucking nymph bitch ass pussy fuck fag suck nut bitch boy!!!!!!!
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm horny, are you wearing your dress? bend over and let me ease my dick into your tight asshole. baby, I know you want it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO.........The Cross Dressing Wussy Chump cant beat any Warzone Vet so he has to call out a warzone newbie.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

And cant even spell his name (EXODUS) or weak (waek) right!!!

Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

yea, EXO got him mad in OT so he is calling him out...

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
I'm horny, are you wearing your dress? bend over and let me ease my dick into your tight asshole. baby, I know you want it.
I bet you Gay Cat tapped out and then went and jerked off after that post!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Hey, Lay off! Exodus can whip this transexual's ass!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
What would Soda say about this??
Old 04 Apr 2003, 01:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
why me Very Explicit

Quote:
XDS said in post # :
You naaaaaaaaaasty, but its all good.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 02:30 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
XDS said in post #2 :
"Hell fucking NO!"

Quote:
Boxer KAM said in post #3 :
LMAO.........The Cross Dressing Wussy Chump cant beat any Warzone Vet so he has to call out a warzone newbie.
Boxer Kiddie Ass Molester, what the fuck dose it matter who I call out. You want to go another round with me, sorry cracker... I don't wan to waste my time with a punk ass child molester.

Quote:
The Juice said in post #6 :

I bet you Gay Cat tapped out and then went and jerked off after that post!!!
Fuck off!

Quote:
Forgotten Sin said in post #7 :
Hey, Lay off! Exodus can whip this transexual's ass!
Who in the fuck are you??? Get lost fucko.
Old 07 Apr 2003, 03:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Boxer Kiddie Ass Molester, what the fuck dose it matter who I call out. You want to go another round with me, sorry cracker... I don't wan to waste my time with a punk ass child molester.
Cracker? I be puttin on the Ritz bitch not the dresses you fucking cross dressing hamster ass licking flamer!!!

Old 09 Apr 2003, 02:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Boxer KAM said in post # :

Cracker? I be puttin on the Ritz bitch not the dresses you fucking cross dressing hamster ass licking flamer!!!
Fuck off biz_nit!!! Shouldn't you be off licking some 7 year old boys balls and ass while finger fucking a 12 year old girl? Fucktard.
Old 09 Apr 2003, 09:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Fuck off biz_nit!!! Shouldn't you be off licking some 7 year old boys balls and ass while finger fucking a 12 year old girl? Fucktard.
No but that sounds like something you want to do

Old 15 Apr 2003, 11:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tig_Bitties

Get a fucking room you faggots, Jesus

This is like one big orgy of morons