ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

A very special message from StarCrips dyke parents to all of PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2003, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default A very special message from StarCrips dyke parents to all of PWF

Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2003, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
SunĄChild

man come up with something other then a pic, or a little gay cartoon, thats all you do, you have no original material
Old 03 Apr 2003, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

ummmm ya, why don't you take a huge dose of shut the fuck up, roll your sorry ass out of here and go fuck yourself.

Talk about original material, hell everything that you fuckers do on here is a rip off of something I already did.

See your whole last post was something I have said a million times, to all you lame fuck, just to show you how copied I am.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
SunĄChild

yeah fucking right you damn faggot, i didnt even know you existed till after i damn near flamed this enitire forum up, and i cant even remember anything u said, all i remember is gay ass cartoons, your a figment of your own imagination, suck a dick bitch.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Bitch I took it right to you, and when the shit got heavy you cried and whined and had your account deleted. You have done that so many times its not even funnt, your pathetic. kill yourself.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

BTW bitch when was the last time I even showed a pic? your a fucking moron. your brain is about as usefull as ur legs.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 11:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
SunĄChild

mother fucker i aint keeping track of your wack ass post, you always taking credit for something you aint even do, when i left, i left because i felt like it, alot of these people here dont want to have a flame war with you because your garbage, bottom line, now go watch your wiggles dvd you fucking fairy...