ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I Failed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2003, 07:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default I Failed

But alas every person I asked all said the same thing.

It would be far too easy, whats the use, theres no challenge there. why bother with that shit hole.

I really can't blame them. There really is no challenges here.

What Shimmy? psssst please my ass hair has more talent than it does.

Passive/Aggressive Taylor- The King of false claims, same lame boring insults. I bet you all I could do a psycho Taylor post before he does. Thats how original he is.

Da Loo- you know for being a pussy site (PW) you sure got ran of there easily.

Star Crip- get out the handicap stickers and the bicycle helmet, the crippled is rolling through with another sorry ass comment.

and if there is anyone else in here, well they just don't measure up. So there are like a Iraqi soldier, useless.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Re: I Failed

Quote:
Saggy said in post # :
But alas every person I asked all said the same thing.

It would be far too easy, whats the use, theres no challenge there. why bother with that shit hole.

I really can't blame them. There really is no challenges here.

What Shimmy? psssst please my ass hair has more talent than it does.

Passive/Aggressive Taylor- The King of false claims, same lame boring insults. I bet you all I could do a psycho Taylor post before he does. Thats how original he is.

Da Loo- you know for being a pussy site (PW) you sure got ran of there easily.

Star Crip- get out the handicap stickers and the bicycle helmet, the crippled is rolling through with another sorry ass comment.

and if there is anyone else in here, well they just don't measure up. So there are like a Iraqi soldier, useless.

Lol, ran me out of PW???? Who the fuck did that? I still post there...in fact, check out there.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 09:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You stupid fuck...Ive called the fuck out and he hasnt replied twice...

My points are growing closer, must be waiting till I get banned
Old 03 Apr 2003, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

You stupid fuck I didnt even see it. So go ahead and repeat it. See what happends.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
SunĄChild

the people at pw.com suck, and if faggy is thier spokesperson, how much of a challenge can they be? but if pw.com wants war....bring it
Old 03 Apr 2003, 06:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

I must say say starcrip your a stand up type of guy, oh wait your a crippled freak. Your a sit down type of guy, sorry.

Listen to yourself you fucking hypocrite (da loo), you bash me for challenging Passive/agressive bitch well he isnt online then you go and do the same to me. Arent you just a big man.

BTW I told you to name the time when you wanted your little tourney and still havent gotten a response. I guess you talk a good game, but don't do shit when your called out in it.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
SunĄChild

you dumb cracker, say something worth reading for once in your gay life, your the worst warzone poster of all time
Old 03 Apr 2003, 06:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

When are you going to cry like a little bitch and have your account deleted again? your starting to bore me.
Old 03 Apr 2003, 07:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

CDWC,v│ is on a distinguished road

Fuck off Faggy!
Old 03 Apr 2003, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Don't expect me to keep battling you Faggy, because this is all I am going to say to your lame ass.

You come into our Warzone, bringing the same thing, saying you are the motherfucking man, but what in the FUCK have you ever done to prove it besides coming at people with the same lame ass shit over and over again. You are nothing, and I whipped your ass back in the day when your "Hostile Takeover" tried to come in, and I GUARANDAMNTEE that posters like Da Loo, Psycho Taylor, KAM, and Starscream can and would FUCK you up in here. Maybe they can bring back the days of Rock, Truth, and Marbles bitch slapping you around here like the bitch you are. Well, that is it for me in here, so I have one thing to say to you, you middle aged disappointment.

Grow up, this is a message board, and the way you obsess over fighting with people on here is sad. Get a life, a job, a girlfriend, whatever the fuck it takes, but fucking just grow up.
Old 04 Apr 2003, 12:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: I Failed

Quote:
Saggy said in post # :
you know for being a pussy site (PW) you sure got ran of there easily.

[/B]
I know this wasnt towards me but it was towards Da Loooo Brown but..............it wasnt that easy for them with me........In fact I only choose to not go there for now.....but my time is coming......ill be sneaking in the PW door very soon.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 02:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Saggy said in post #4 :
You stupid fuck I didnt even see it. So go ahead and repeat it. See what happends.
I got banned....I made a thread calling you out, and then I fucked up about 5 people that started flaming me in your Happy Birthday thead....JUST so I could get to you..

You were in PW's OT....you MUST have seen me

Quote:
Saggy said in post #6 :
I must say say starcrip your a stand up type of guy, oh wait your a crippled freak. Your a sit down type of guy, sorry.

Listen to yourself you fucking hypocrite (da loo), you bash me for challenging Passive/agressive bitch well he isnt online then you go and do the same to me. Arent you just a big man.

BTW I told you to name the time when you wanted your little tourney and still havent gotten a response. I guess you talk a good game, but don't do shit when your called out in it.

What the fuck ever Retard...I did the same I posted a Fucking Link to get you here....ask Pris....he's the prick that got me banned....

Your flaming me because I didnt make a thread calling you out? Isnt this a thread with a direct insult to me? I used this one

Ok I will make your thread
Old 04 Apr 2003, 03:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hello everyone. Saggy be honest you had no friends to come over here anyway, so now that your begging never paid of your here fronting over the internet. Don't worry Crazed McNee can help, just come to hell and we can have a BBQ, i'll even hook you up with the devils daughter.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2003, 02:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Ok Da Loo I have accepted ur challenge 2 times, and yet you have not accepted yet. Shows just how little of a man you are.

HollyWood Hogan-read the name of this forum ts called "warzone" hence the reason I come here to "war" talk shit out of your ass all you want I dont care, u talk shit to me then fine, either come in here or war or I will go all over this board after you. it doesnt matter to me. and read what you said "our warzone" well fuck boy i have been a member longer than you have. So how can you even say shit like that. I have been here since its birth.

Sun Child you talk so much shit I dont even listen to you anymore.

Simple fact: evrytime I come along this place picks right up. All those greats you talked about "rock, Marbles, truth" those fuckers all ran from me. I frustrated Marbles so bad he called fake tap out and ran out of here once, Rock wants me gone so bad he tried to get me banned every way he could. Truth "retired" from the warzone without even accepting my challenge to him. Now lets go a little closer to now. Psycho Taylor is no where to be found, Da Loo hasnt accepted the challenge I accepted from him even though I asked him to name it twice now. Starbitch just shoots his mouth off.

And I can back up my claim here as being the first official "King". First I started the fucking term, I made it into a gimmick for myself. I even had a banner made up. Ask anyone who was here back then. Ask Stone Cold, he was here and was frustrated about it. I one the first ever poll asking who the best in the warzone was. Guess who won? I did. Again ask Kam. In fact Kam lost by one point. I had more points than everyone else combined (besides Kam). and that included all your great posters.

Yet you say I am nothing. All I see is a bunch of people running thier mouths off, not saying a fucking word. Offering ny proof of what they say.

I have been copied, had material stolen from. Every thing you fuckers do in here either myself or Kam started. Its that simple.

So if there is anyone who can even lay claim to being King in here besides myself its KAM. The rest of you who claim it is merely just saying the words. I however have proven it, time and time and tme again.

Now talk shit, cause all of your words mean nothing against fact.
Old 05 Apr 2003, 02:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Saggy said in post # :
Ok Da Loo I have accepted ur challenge 2 times, and yet you have not accepted yet. Shows just how little of a man you are.

HollyWood Hogan-read the name of this forum ts called &quot;warzone&quot; hence the reason I come here to &quot;war&quot; talk shit out of your ass all you want I dont care, u talk shit to me then fine, either come in here or war or I will go all over this board after you. it doesnt matter to me. and read what you said &quot;our warzone&quot; well fuck boy i have been a member longer than you have. So how can you even say shit like that. I have been here since its birth.
You may have been here since its birth, but you have been ran off twice now. You always come back claiming that you are unbeatable, but the fact of the matter is, everytime someone beats the fuck out of you in here, you run. You sit here telling Taylor he ran from you in the WWE forum, but your stupid ass seems to forget that before all, this site is a WRESTLING site, not a site for you to come here and try to make up for the fact that in real life you are a middle aged disappointment in life, not a "battling" site, a wrestling site, so him posting in WWE was completely justifyable. You never come with anything new, so until you do, shut the fuck up and let the real WarZone competitors fight it out(and im not including myself on the list because i have never claimed to be a WarZone competitor)