ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Attetion all warzone posters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2003, 12:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Attetion all warzone posters

It seems a certain poster *cough*StarCrip*cough* has complain for the lack of a wheel chair ramp and handicap bathroom stalls properly put in place here in the WZ.

Also he has filed complaint for the lack of gook, cripple assed posters in the WZ. and since affirmative action is in place PWF is also being forced to find other sorry ass crippled charlies to post here.

So until further notice the WZ is now shutdown.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Um...no

I dont think so...

Your bullshitting where has he said this??

In the mod room where we cant see?
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LMFAO@TacoScream, i mean StarScream.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Are you a fucking moron Da Loo?

Stupid question, of course you are.

Why don't you take you lame ass into the bathroom, peel your moms fat greesy ass off the toilet, and flush yourlsef down the "da loo" and stop bugging me.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Saggy said in post # :
Are you a fucking moron Da Loo?

Stupid question, of course you are.

Why don't you take you lame ass into the bathroom, peel your moms fat greesy ass off the toilet, and flush yourlsef down the &quot;da loo&quot; and stop bugging me.
Yes
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Da Loo shouldnt you be out at the local elementary asking little kids if they want some candy from your van?
Old 02 Apr 2003, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Yeah I suppose so

Shouldnt you be with a posse that consists of 3 people to invade the Warzone so you can actually win in the Warzone for once.

After all you are a silly prick that comes and goes as soon as you get your fucking ass whipped here that you have to run back to PW foe a while just so you have enough dignity to post here

Saggy your a fucking idiot
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Why would I stay here. Lets see theres nothing but lame ass posters who don;t show up, has lame responses, steals everything I say, yells "TAP" all the time. Theres no one here to challenge me. I won the WZ along time ago. No one ever took it from me. and from the looks of it, no one ever will.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Silly Fuck....I dont give a shit about Tap outs.

tomorrow you and me can have a no Tap out Rules one on one Warzone fight...Just me and you in a thread where We insult each other till the other gives up....No bullshit about Tap outs jus Warring the way it should be

I dont give a fuck...your just gonna be the next person to be included in the sig.

Then you will see if your this great WarZone poster youy think you are.

Right now im busy invading other forums and spamming them to fuck.

Take a look in the off topic....Its something that you was never able to do because your a fucking assmuncher
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

I could never do it? hmmmmmmm why dont u ask any of the mods at PW about KJ's.

Enough said, I got it done beyond anything "spamming" a board would ever do.
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Saggy said in post # :
I could never do it? hmmmmmmm why dont u ask any of the mods at PW about KJ's.

Enough said, I got it done beyond anything &quot;spamming&quot; a board would ever do.

Does it look like I give a shit about PW?

PW is full of stiff asses that post about "What is your Favorite Food"
and Yoda going on about yFo or whatever the fuck it is

That is why you chose to go to that forum wasnt it?

Saggy I have made a Posse that has destroyed....and I mean destroyed over 15 different forums, so dont come to me about spamming and being the king of spamming..Boards have closed down because I what I have done...

Have you ever acomplished that? or was you too busy fucking "Them" at PW?

Your a fucking failure...and coming here challenging Psycho Taylor whilst he was offline was the only way that would make you look like the WarZoned Veteran you claim to be

Your full of shit
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

C'mon Saggy Im going to bed soon....

Seeing you run off without a reply would be bad for a Warzone Legend as much as yourself eh?

looks like tomorrow it is
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
SunĄChild

faggy you fucking retard, you werent on my level then, and you damn sure arent on it now, so go head and make up pathetic stories about me, i just dont give a fuck, ill make you go crying back to pw.com
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
*EdgezBaby* said in post # :
faggy you fucking retard, you werent on my level then, and you damn sure arent on it now, so go head and make up pathetic stories about me, i just dont give a fuck, ill make you go crying back to pw.com

Please leave it for now StarScream, take him later..
This piece of shit insulted me first and I wanna see if he is who he thinks he is
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
SunĄChild

ok, ill let you slap this fag around, but he really isnt a challenge