ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

kam is a coward

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2003, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Default kam is a coward

i challenged him, and he did not except, he is scared!

ps im lunar night incase your too stupid to realize it
Old 02 Apr 2003, 02:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

NO THE PISS STYLE CONTACTS YOU'VE SO DELICATELY ADDED TO THAT MUPPET IN THE BANNER GAVE IT AWAY..PERHAPS KAM JUST AIN'T ONLINE
Old 02 Apr 2003, 03:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sun七hild

i chalenged him a couple days ago in a pm that he read
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

He chalenged me to a poetry contest.......not a war.....the no legged flamer!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sun七hild

but you still didnt except
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Sun-Child said in post # :
but you still didnt except
Sorry......I have a job and legs..so im always running around and working. I dont have a whole lot of time to write poetry like some posters......*COUGH* STARSCREAM *COUGH*

When I do get time I will. Now why are you the first on this thread but it says it was started by EdgezBaby? That freaked me out at first!!! LOL
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sun七hild

because i changed my name you fucking pedophile, but i changed it back, now go tuck samantha in, and dont fuck her this time
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
because i changed my name you fucking pedophile, but i changed it back, now go tuck samantha in, and dont fuck her this time
Your just jelous that your mommy and daddy (daddy mainly) dont tuck you in!!!
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sun七hild

but they dont fuck me either.....

cha cha cha
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
but they dont fuck me either.....

cha cha cha
No they just cut off yourlegs when your being bad........

and what the fuck? is CHA CHA CHA your dog?
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sun七hild

what the fuck is k train? kid train? you need help
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
what the fuck is k train? kid train? you need help
KAM Train..........

Now Im Booker KAM

Kid Train?

WTF Do you have Sun in every one of your names? Is it cause having no legs and confined to your home you want to see more sun?

Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sun七hild

booker kam? yeah right, you know its booker kid...

and your right, you not r kelly, you both fuck young girls, but only you fucks thier own...
Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
booker kam? yeah right, you know its booker kid...

and your right, you not r kelly, you both fuck young girls, but only you fucks thier own...
LOL You complain about me and others always dissing your ability......um I mean non ability to walk.....but you have dissed with this daughter thing over and over again. And the sad thing is......its not as good as when Truth,Rock and Marbles originally did it.

Old 02 Apr 2003, 05:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sun七hild

you dumb fag, for every 10 things you say about me being in a wheelchair, i say one thing about your daughter...and you and other actualy say the same exact thing, and i never complained, i just pointed out that your all bitch sheep