ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Come on Tracey PW. lets have it out!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2003, 03:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

CDWC,v is on a distinguished road
Angry Come on Tracey PW. lets have it out!!!

I'm pulling your punk card bitch!!!

Lets go you prick!!! I punked you out, so whats up fucker!???!!!
Old 30 Mar 2003, 03:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

*psst* thats not the real tracey. its some alter, tracey doesnt have an account here
Old 30 Mar 2003, 03:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Unhappy

Quote:
Stone Cold said in post # :
*psst* thats not the real tracey. its some alter, tracey doesnt have an account here
DANM! That sucks!!!

I wanted to take Tracey on and defeat him.

"Oh well..."

Maby some one will step up to the plate and have it out with me in the war zone. For old time sakes.
Old 30 Mar 2003, 03:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn you're an idiot.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2003, 04:35 AM   #5 (permalink)

Angry Fuck You Stick!

Fuck you STICK! You shall DIE within the next 24 hours BITCH!

{GoodNight} for now!
Old 30 Mar 2003, 08:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

People always seem to call out TraceyPRO for some odd reason. Some people even call that fat fuck out even though they know that TraceyPRO doesn't post here.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Hey CDWC where the fuck where u a month ago when there was a whole group of us who took on TracyPro and PW?

You talk shit but when shit goes down your off sucking your Not so psycho Taylors dick.

Fuck off asshole your nothing
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 09:46 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Fuck You Stick!

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Fuck you STICK! You shall DIE within the next 24 hours BITCH!

{GoodNight} for now!
Yeah fag. I'm real scared of some cross dressing bitch that might scratch me with his Lee press on nails or try to bite me. Get lost you fucking homo.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:19 AM   #9 (permalink)

Red face Hey guys!

In responce to Saggy: Hay, I did not fold under any pressure. Man, I took a walk up out this mother fucker because I have a life outside of my internet war games. Thank you very much. And further more Shaggy, the last time that I teemed up with your shallow ass... I got defeated because you lack of help. So what gos around has come around. "Nuff said!"

And as for you Stick, you prick... you want to run your mouth off at me again? Because if I can make the time for it, then I shall destroy you! And BTW fucko... "What in the blue hell type of weak ass insalt was that???" If thats the best you got "forget it" I can't beleave your still striking out with pussy ass insalts about my choice of clothing. Man get some new fucking material. "DAMN!"
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Listen here shimmy, (<---CDWC's New Name)

Last time well I was at work, at school, out off this fucking computer making a life for myself. You sat here and tried to fight. Then when I logged back on you just up and left on me. Well fuck me with one of your purple dildos if you think that I sit on here all day and argue Shimmy. unlike yours, thats not all my life is about.

You know what Shimmy, heres how much you appreciate people. When no one else would stand up for you, when no one else liked you, who stood up for you? Who told everyone else to leave you alone. I did. Then you dare treat me like shit, when you went and did something, on your own might I add, then blame me. Heres a hint Mother fucker. When u have 10 guys on u, and u know u have back up, then wait for the back up. But if you go 10-1 and lose, then thats your own fault if u get ur ass kicked.
Sagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 11:57 AM   #11 (permalink)

Angry Is that right Saggy?!!!?

Well let me tell you what beotch!

I will aggree with some of what you said, its true.

But 1... I did not bitch about the odds being stacked agaist me "well ok, maby one or twice" but I NEVER asked or begged for any help.

And you may have been busy with your own life, but the fact remains that we lost with HT. But thats ok... I don't give a damn, its past fucking history. The fact of the matter is this: we were great when fighting each other, but as a team... we were not so great. I blamed you, but now I say that we both fucked up. We should have planed things out better and kept our line of ideals tight, however we did not... so fuck it!

That is the past, this is now. Do you want to 1. Fight me again. 2. Back the fuck off. or 3. Team up with me one more time.

All I know is this: I am not ready to repeat the past, I am here to effect things NOW.

Its up to you.

Oh, and BTW... "What in the bloody blue hell is up with that {PET NAME] that you called me?????"
Old 31 Mar 2003, 03:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Is that right Saggy?!!!?

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
Well let me tell you what beotch!

I will aggree with some of what you said, its true.

But 1... I did not bitch about the odds being stacked agaist me &quot;well ok, maby one or twice&quot; but I NEVER asked or begged for any help.

And you may have been busy with your own life, but the fact remains that we lost with HT. But thats ok... I don't give a damn, its past fucking history. The fact of the matter is this: we were great when fighting each other, but as a team... we were not so great. I blamed you, but now I say that we both fucked up. We should have planed things out better and kept our line of ideals tight, however we did not... so fuck it!

That is the past, this is now. Do you want to 1. Fight me again. 2. Back the fuck off. or 3. Team up with me one more time.

All I know is this: I am not ready to repeat the past, I am here to effect things NOW.

Its up to you.

Oh, and BTW... &quot;What in the bloody blue hell is up with that {PET NAME] that you called me?????&quot;
Aren't you the BITCH that likes to dress up as a woman???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 03:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Saggy said in post # :
Hey CDWC where the fuck where u a month ago when there was a whole group of us who took on TracyPro and PW?

You talk shit but when shit goes down your off sucking your Not so psycho Taylors dick.

Fuck off asshole your nothing

How bout two or three months ago when him and his henchman had it out with me.....and it was even on sticky in the off topic.
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

Default Re: Re: Is that right Saggy?!!!?

Quote:
The Juice said in post # :

Aren't you the BITCH that likes to dress up as a woman???
YES, so what fucker! This is my life to live, not yours!!!

As for YOU K-Train: FUCK YOU BEAOTCH!!!!! You can't fade me, fucker!!!! BACK THE FUCK OFF, of you shall be infected with the T-Virus aswell!!!!!!
Old 31 Mar 2003, 04:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Re: Is that right Saggy?!!!?

Quote:
CDWC,v said in post # :
YES, so what fucker! This is my life to live, not yours!!!

As for YOU K-Train: FUCK YOU BEAOTCH!!!!! You can't fade me, fucker!!!! BACK THE FUCK OFF, of you shall be infected with the T-Virus aswell!!!!!!
Your new gimmick sucks an HIV virus infected dick!!!
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote