ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

This fucking place needs to be Regulated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sun七hild

um.....who cares, you was gone, what, a week?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
um.....who cares, you was gone, what, a week?

Can't you count? 19 DAYS.

19. Not 7.

By the way, nice to know you've been dropping my name everywhere, obsessed with me.

And LMFAO @ your avatar.

Is that you, or did Bubbles the monkey escape from Michael Jackson and have sex with Chavo Guerrero?

I wish I had edited that one instead....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Quote:
dogcatcher said in post # :
marbles i did acknowledge you..but it's cool...forget that you are a mod...you need to take care of business first since you are back...lay the smack down on lunarnight or whatever he is now.
your not a fan huh, cheer your hero, i still could give 2 fucks
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Starscream, did anyone ever tell you that you look like Rasheed Walace?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

Can't you count? 19 DAYS.

19. Not 7.

By the way, nice to know you've been dropping my name everywhere, obsessed with me.

And LMFAO @ your avatar.

Is that you, or did Bubbles the monkey escape from Michael Jackson and have sex with Chavo Guerrero?

I wish I had edited that one instead....
obsessed, ha, bitch you stole everything i did, you even stole the way i left
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

your not a fan huh, cheer your hero, i still could give 2 fucks

Hey Starscream, I've got an extra ticket to Wrestlemania.......wanna come along?

Oh wait......nevermind.

Standing room only.

Heh.......this is already fun.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Quote:
DOUBLE H said in post # :
Starscream, did anyone ever tell you that you look like Rasheed Walace?
no, and i dont, are you trying to be funny?
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I can see this thread is heading in the wrong direction. Please no fighting in OT....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Quote:
Mr. Marbles said in post # :

Hey Starscream, I've got an extra ticket to Wrestlemania.......wanna come along?

Oh wait......nevermind.

Standing room only.

Heh.......this is already fun.
why are you going to see wrestlemania when you cant see shit you crossed eye bastard
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ok ok ok, take this shit WZ. Once this post is up, if there's any more flames or bashes, thread closed (or moved to WZ).
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:

obsessed, ha, bitch you stole everything i did, you even stole the way i left

LMAO. I'm creatively slumped for today. I'll fight tomorrow.

YOU CAN'T WALK.

That should do for now.
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:

no, and i dont, are you trying to be funny?

No, im serious, you look exactly like Rasheed Walace, heck...your chicken chow mein ass probably doesnt even know who Rasheed Walace is
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yep. Time for WZ....
Old 26 Mar 2003, 09:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
STICK N9ne said in post # :
Yep. Time for WZ....
LMAO... Looks like it yeah