ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

StarScream, sure is one sneaky, dirty bastard.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
why me StarScream, sure is one sneaky, dirty bastard.

Yup, its official. StarScream has been sent straight from Iraq. Seeing as how U.K and U.S.A are tearing that place down StarScream has somehow managed to escape from all that carnage and is now immigrated on another country, if that countries was completely straight then StarScream would have just turned it gay. Its been said that StarScream also knows where Bin Laden is seeing as how StarScream handed his ass with a bottle of lubricate to Bin Laden every fucking day, except Sundays cause thats head day for good old StarScream. "StarScream walks into the airport and puts down a pink passport" Excuse we don't allow gay mexicans to enter our country"Says the air hostese"But please, i haven't sucked dick for a day and a half and i'm really thirsty"Says StarScream"Sorry but we can't help you, security"Says the air hostese" Security arrive and StarScreams gets all excited because they touch his whell chair, StarScream begins to jizz himself and jacks off right there in the airport, the Secuirty guards completely freak out and run off. Once StarScream finishes he wheel aways, out of the airport and straight into a gay bar"

StarScream you sick taco eating bitch, come into this thread and take your verbal beating like a fucking fulling fit man, oops wait a minute, your only half a man seeing as how only half of you work,LMAO

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
SunĄChild

TOMORROW, SUCKA!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
TOMORROW, SUCKA!
LOOK AT THIS BITCH TAPPING OUT ON ANOTHER THREAD!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
TOMORROW, SUCKA!
Theres no point with you returning here tommorrow because i've already demolished you within one post.

Back to the verbal beating:
"StarScream goes in a gay bar and walks up to the male bartender"What would you like?"Says the bartendar"The cheapset drink you have, i'm an immigrant you see and the money i have is Iraq money"Says StarScream"Oh right, well come to the back and get your drink, its the cheapest we've got and its free"Says the bartendar"StarScreams then wheels himself into the back then the bartendar unzips his pants and StarScream sucks away"Wow your pretty good"Says the bartendar" StarScream looks up and take the cock out his mouth"Well my Mom did teach me everything i know"I see"Says the bartendar.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>