ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hey Lunar...got Legs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Hey Lunar...got Legs?

YOU WANNA GO ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE..POLISH THOSE WHEELS CAUSE THE ROCKS GONNA KICK YOUR ASS OUTTA THAT CHAIR AND RUN RIGHT OVER YA..
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sun七hild

i made the original fake rock look like a bitch, and ill do the same to the unoriginal fake rock, your gonna polish my wheels, and let me guess, shove it up my ass, your favorite place to shove things whoa im like so scared, someone call the queer police, theres a fucking fag on the loose.....man, im sleepy, ill kill you tomorrow
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

WHAT YOU'LL "KILL" THE ROCK TOMMORROW..NO NO NO YOU'LLDEAL WITH THE GREAT ONE NOW...C'MON PILLSBURY DOH I JUST REALISED I CAN'T WALK BOY..SURELY YOU GOT MORE THAN LAME FAGGOT JOKES IN THAT NEVER ENDING ARSENAL THAT THE ROCK LIKES TO CALL THAT HOLE WHERE ALL THE DIALOGUE COMES FROM..NO NOT YA MOUTH..YA FAT ASS..
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

ROCKY, ROCKY, ROCKY.
I'll bet 10000 points that ROCKY MCJOHNSON wins this battle.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sun七hild

the great one?......oh, your funny, for a second there i thought you was talking about your self. ......no fuck you, tomorrow
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sun七hild

and when i say no, fuck you, tomorrow, im not talking about what your dad says to you when your begging for his dick
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hey StarScream you called out both BOSTON and Kool Aid Man, so you were obviously planning on staying here longer to war with them, so why run now that ROCKY has challenged you?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sun七hild

Quote:
Sly as hell said in post # :
Hey StarScream you called out both BOSTON and Kool Aid Man, so you were obviously planning on staying here longer to war with them, so why run now that ROCKY has challenged you?
if you read the thread i said i would finish it later, and i told them not to respond....idiot
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

OH YOU'RE AVOIDIN THE OLD WHOMP AND STOMP..HELL THE CLOSEST THING YOU GOT TO STOMPIN' WAS WHEN THAT LIMP ASS O YOURS FAKED A SIEZURE TO MAKE UP FOR THE FACT THAT WHAT WAS ALL OVER YOUR FAT MOUTH WASN'T FLEM,NO NO YOU'D JUST BEEN SAMPLING SOME O YOUR OWN SEMEN..GIVIN A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO TOOTHPASTE IN YOUR LITTLE FUCKED UP WORLD HUH?
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sun七hild

you cant change my mind, shut up till tommorrow, i dont run from warzone fights(insert joke)
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

OBVIOUSLY...YOU ROLL OUT THE DOOR
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

ROLLING OFF SLY...ROLLING..