ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

kam and hi c

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Mar 2003, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
SunĄChild

Default kam and hi c

im getting sick of you fucking love birds chasing each other around the playground trying to look up each others skirts, and now you queers have cute his and um his matching names, why dont you god damn homos get it over with and start shove your dicks down each others throats, if you havent already...you know what, dont respond to this, im not done yet.
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: kam and hi c

Quote:
Lunar-Night said in post # :
im getting sick of you fucking love birds chasing each other around the playground trying to look up each others skirts, and now you queers have cute his and um his matching names, why dont you god damn homos get it over with and start shove your dicks down each others throats, if you havent already...you know what, dont respond to this, im not done yet.
Who the hell are you immigrant boy Star Scream???
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
SunĄChild

uhh, yeah you fucking retard, immigrant boy? remember when you was funny? neither do i
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
uhh, yeah you fucking retard, immigrant boy? remember when you was funny? neither do i
Hey at least I can go to Mexico for Spring Break and cross back into The United States without getting a body cavity search....
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
SunĄChild

its not mandatory for you, but im sure you dont mind, now shutup till tomorrow
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
its not mandatory for you, but im sure you dont mind, now shutup till tomorrow
No, you started this thread and if you want to end it you better tap out right now BITCH!!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hi C is doing a good job handling my chump change.......Ill let him finish.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
KAM said in post # :
Hi C is doing a good job handling my chump change.......Ill let him finish.
..and just like you he never does!!!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Hi-C Man said in post # :

..and just like you he never does!!!
I finished you off over a week ago......but your like a lost puppy who comes back for more.

Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

I finished you off over a week ago......but your like a lost puppy who comes back for more.
How man you are just in love with me I guess you want everyone to know I do comedy!!!

Why don't you put a link to my site in your sig also here use this:

http://www.arizonacomedy.com/comics/...ame=stevecosta
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

How man you are just in love with me I guess you want everyone to know I do comedy!!!

Why don't you put a link to my site in your sig also here use this:

http://www.arizonacomedy.com/comics/...ame=stevecosta
You cried to the mods the first time I posted that # from your site.....Im seeing if you can beat your own record and cry to them again.

Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

You cried to the mods the first time I posted that # from your site.....Im seeing if you can beat your own record and cry to them again.
Come on bitch be a man!!!!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Come on bitch be a man!!!!
and do what?

Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

and do what?
GROW SOME MOTHERFUCKIN BALLS AND CALL ME THEN YOU PUSSY!!!!!!!!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 04:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

GROW SOME MOTHERFUCKIN BALLS AND CALL ME THEN YOU PUSSY!!!!!!!!
Tell me what good it would do first.....other than you trying to have phone sex with me.