ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Kool Aid Man vs. Hi C Man.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Kool Aid Man vs. Hi C Man.....

Holy Crapola Batman................Hi C Man (Boston Butt Nugget) Came back to try to take down the Kool Aid Man........again...........cause he failed miserably the first time. After being gone for over a week the unfunny one decides to try and make a comeback. I woulda though with you being gone you woulda thought of some new things to say......but after reading your warzone spam......you dont. Your still calling me fag and fat all the while your still not funny.

Now I wont reply to every fucking post cause that will take to long. So ill just make a new thread to verbally abuse you AGAIN!!!

I created the Gay Goldy charachter cause warzone fucks like yourself can only bash with gay jokes. To bad you werent here to experience it though........Im sure he woulda loved to have had you. I mean casue he had Triple H ( the main one I created him for) and he pissed Triple H off to no end. Stray Cat was there for the comedy relief (best supporting actor for my Goldy stint)

Everyone on PWF knows it was a gimmick there Carrot Top wannabe......so why dont you go back off the board for another week and try to come up with something else. Cause the gay and fat think is old. Now I know what your gonna say so let me say it first.......

Boston - "Whaaaaaa but Kool Aid Man.......calling me and Unfunny comic is old.........thats all you do and say"

Well Boston the thing is this.............ITS FUCKING TRUE!!!

Im not fat......6'1 215lbs (Hieght Weight Proportionate......although my Ideal whieght is 195......20lbs ove is not fat dumbass.) Im not gay......Divorced with a kid.......and single and having fun.......wich like Im sure you are.....Ive never called you gay........so niether of those are true. But the true thing is.......

YOUR NOT FUNNY!!!!

So Hi C Man..........you wanna be so much like the Kool Aid Man....that you change your name to a drink like me? Well than can you be funny like me?

Show me the funny Boston........Show me the funny Hi C man.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You are right about this thread I represent comedy and you represent stupidity!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Hi-C Man
You are right about this thread I represent comedy and you represent stupidity!!!
LOL Wrong........Comedy is under my name......Is that all you got? Your not worthy of the Kool Aid Man!!!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cookin KAM
LOL Wrong........Comedy is under my name......Is that all you got? Your not worthy of the Kool Aid Man!!!
No technically by the looks of other threads I have seen today I think Homosexuality is under your name!!
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

The funny thing is to.....Your Hi C Man name change....although its new with the name....its been done before...with Tang Man........Milk Man.....Soda Girl..(JP Soda).......Your not original with that either.

Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
No technically by the looks of other threads I have seen today I think Homosexuality is under your name!!
Did you even read my first post in this thread moron?

Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Kool Aid Man vs. Hi C Man.....

Quote:
Holy Crapola Batman................Hi C Man (Boston Butt Nugget) Came back to try to take down the Kool Aid Man........again...........cause he failed miserably the first time. After being gone for over a week the unfunny one decides to try and make a comeback. I woulda though with you being gone you woulda thought of some new things to say......but after reading your warzone spam......you dont. Your still calling me fag and fat all the while your still not funny.

Now I wont reply to every fucking post cause that will take to long. So ill just make a new thread to verbally abuse you AGAIN!!!

I created the Gay Goldy charachter cause warzone fucks like yourself can only bash with gay jokes. To bad you werent here to experience it though........Im sure he woulda loved to have had you. I mean casue he had Triple H ( the main one I created him for) and he pissed Triple H off to no end. Stray Cat was there for the comedy relief (best supporting actor for my Goldy stint)

Everyone on PWF knows it was a gimmick there Carrot Top wannabe......so why dont you go back off the board for another week and try to come up with something else. Cause the gay and fat think is old. Now I know what your gonna say so let me say it first.......

Boston - "Whaaaaaa but Kool Aid Man.......calling me and Unfunny comic is old.........thats all you do and say"

Well Boston the thing is this.............ITS FUCKING TRUE!!!

Im not fat......6'1 215lbs (Hieght Weight Proportionate......although my Ideal whieght is 195......20lbs ove is not fat dumbass.) Im not gay......Divorced with a kid.......and single and having fun.......wich like Im sure you are.....Ive never called you gay........so niether of those are true. But the true thing is.......

YOUR NOT FUNNY!!!!

So Hi C Man..........you wanna be so much like the Kool Aid Man....that you change your name to a drink like me? Well than can you be funny like me?

Show me the funny Boston........Show me the funny Hi C man.
What are you telling me your life story or something???

You must have taken some offsense to all of the gay/ child molesting bashes now that you think you have to prove yourself to everyone after you and John Lennon basically became lovers on about 3 other threads...
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
The funny thing is to.....Your Hi C Man name change....although its new with the name....its been done before...with Tang Man........Milk Man.....Soda Girl..(JP Soda).......Your not original with that either.
I wasn't trying to be original you should know al lot about that...
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Thanx for the compliment....I do know alot about being original.

Your name change attempt at being funny is quite lame.........HI C doesnt even have a man.

Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
By the way.....maybe thats the reason your stand up sucks.

Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

It looks like KAM is not as quick on the draw when posting responses as I am.... What's wrong Big Daddy can't come up with anything useful to say???
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
By the way.....maybe thats the reason your stand up sucks.
Hey can you just hurry up fuckin John Lennon and get back to posting on this thread that you made!!!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Hey can you just hurry up fuckin John Lennon and get back to posting on this thread that you made!!!

What? Your retarded as cant read now? I have!!!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
What? Your retarded as cant read now? I have!!!
I know you have been fuckin John Lennon but you almost had yourself a tap out so take that dick out of your ass and hurry up and post a reply....
Old 24 Mar 2003, 07:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
I know you have been fuckin John Lennon but you almost had yourself a tap out so take that dick out of your ass and hurry up and post a reply....
A reply to what? You havent dissed me yet. You just keep up the fucking homo disses.

By Pyscho Taylor
Quote:
Hey Lennon even KAM gave up the homo ACT.......
(Or something like that.......my copy and paste thing dont work on my work computer)