ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Rocky McJohnson should have his own TV show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Rocky McJohnson should have his own TV show

This guy cracks me up in every post he makes. I'd watch his TV show........

Here's to my favorite newbie ever Rocky McJ:

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
CuzISaidSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Why do people waste time reading his posts?
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah, bu his gimmick is a real rip of of the original Rock. Our beloved supermoderator. FOr instance...Id be reall pissed if someone else did the whole sargeant hartman gimmick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

CuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster everCuzISaidSo is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Yeah, bu his gimmick is a real rip of of the original Rock. Our beloved supermoderator. FOr instance...Id be reall pissed if someone else did the whole sargeant hartman gimmick.
I will skullfuck you!!!!!!

Nah, I don't think he's trying to rip him off. Have you read some of his posts?? shit, every one of them is sig material. I guess I wasn't around for PWF Rock's first Rock gimmick but I really like this one.

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Mac check this out

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jacket.html
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Hardy M.D.
Mac check this out

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/jacket.html
Meh, you got that from my prank calls thread, quit copying me......

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

So you posted all the boards, i posted one.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

OH WE HAVE ANOTHER HATER IN THE HOUSE..WELL YOU ARE NOW ON THE PEOPLES "SHUT YOUR MOUTH LIST"...BASICALLY THIS MEANS THAT YOU DO NOT ADDRESS THE ROCK FOR ONE WEEK..YOU THROW A CHEAP SHOT AT THE ROCK BEFORE THE WEEK IS UP AND THE ROCK TAKES AN EVEN CHEAPER SHOT THAN THAT COW GRAZING AT YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU LIKE TO CALL "MOMMY"...JOHNNY'S NAME SAYS IT ALL HARDY YOU ARE INDEED A HOMO...NOW STEP BACK AND DON'T FORGET THAT EVEN IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD DROPPING THE SOAP IS A LIABILITY..

AS FOR JOHNNY...AS ALWAYS MY MAN MUCH THANKS..A LITTLE FEEDBACK EVERY NOW AND THEN LETS THE ROCK KNOW THAT WHAT HE IS DOING IS ACTUALLY BEING ENJOYED BY THE GOOD PEOPLE OF PWF...ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

ROCKY MCJOHNSON is hellarious. At first when he came i thought he was a rip of THE PWF ROCK but after reading a couple of his post the guy is kinda funny. A PWF show would be good.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
I've been bewitched...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
JOHNNY'S NAME SAYS IT ALL HARDY YOU ARE INDEED A HOMO...NOW STEP BACK AND DON'T FORGET THAT EVEN IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD DROPPING THE SOAP IS A LIABILITY..
Hahahaha, this is why he's cool......

Picture Association:

Forbidden Love

Shmuck
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Rocky McJohnson is really fucking funny.... But PWF Rock will always be the first...And he has that night at NWO....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

What the hell is your problem? Do you think many people read that shit? Well maybe you two or three man whores, but thats about it.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 03:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
You idiot.....PWF Rocks gimmick was a rip off of WWEs Rock and you say this Rock was ripped off of the PWFs Rock? I say you go hide under a fucking Rock cause youve ripped off McMahons gimmick at first who owns The Real Rock not the PWFs Mod Rock or this new Rock.....and you also tried to be a Sgt. You just want a piece of the Rock dont you? But witch Rock do you want? The Real Rock....the PWFs Mod Rock or this new Rock!! Ooooohhhhhh all this talk about Rock is making me hard as a Rock....excuse me while I play with my Rock!!! TAH TAH

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Mar 2003, 05:30 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Goldy you fucking flaming faggot, the Rock says this, you wanna talk about gimmicks? you wanna talk about biting styles? you used the "Jay" gimmick from Jay and Silent Bob for 5 month's, you're the ultamite Jay rip off, you used all his material at least i would make up my own promo's using SOME of the Rocks material.
you're the King cock sucker and now your actually playing the whole faggot gimmick which comes so natrualy to you, your having so much fun playing Goldy the faggot. whenever you post...your humiliating yourself, your a fairy puppet gimp bitch and your job is to dance on my board's, fat boyz like you are here to entertain and dance for PWF i own you, i snap my fingers and you're gone..just like that. So dont contradict yourself by posting monkeycrap about about bieng original and callin me a ripoff, this is a wrestling message board, im using a wrestling gimmick, your a 30 yearold fat boy pretending to be some skater wannabe pot head named Jay and now your Goldy talkin about ass, you sick fruity fuck.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Guys no bashing in OT.