ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

ban this motherfucker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise
Default ban this motherfucker

BAN ME, NOW!!
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Try posting this in the suggestion box!

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2003, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I wont ban you but ill.........................................

Ahhhh nevermind.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2003, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
a.k.a. "Fudgy"

BodyGuard is on a distinguished road

PAY ME SONE POINTS! I NEED BEER

Do you need protection? I can help Send me a PM and for just 1,000 points a year, everytime someone harasses you I will beat their face in.

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE PROTECTED,IF YOU FUCK WITH THEM ,AND THEY TELL ME, I WILL BE HAPPY TO ARRANGE FUNERAL PLANS FOR YOU:

PROTECTED:
STICKMATIC
DOUBLE H(10 YEAR PLAN)
HARDY(LIFETIME PLAN)
MakaDaShady(Free Plan Cause he is a good old friend)
BodyGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 12:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: ban this motherfucker

Quote:
Originally posted by DeathsDisguise
BAN ME, NOW!!
Why would you want to get banned??

The person that should be banned is KAM for flaming in Off-Topic and posting my cell ph# in The War Zone but I guess he is the biggest FLAMER on PWF.com....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Serial Killin Juggalo

DeathsDisguise is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DeathsDisguise Send a message via Yahoo to DeathsDisguise

because im hardly ever on anymore...
DeathsDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 02:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cookin KAM
I wont ban you but ill.........................................

Ahhhh nevermind.
.........................................RAPE YOU!!!
Old 25 Mar 2003, 03:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: ban this motherfucker

Quote:
Hi-C Man said in post # :

Why would you want to get banned??

The person that should be banned is KAM for flaming in Off-Topic and posting my cell ph# in The War Zone but I guess he is the biggest FLAMER on PWF.com....
You big fucking crybaby!!! Your # is on your fucking site....and you said all along that I just gave you publicity. Publicity in a warzone posting board? Go chew your moms nuts. I knew you cried like a little baby on that one.....wait to you see what Im gonna do next!!!

Old 25 Mar 2003, 01:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Re: Re: ban this motherfucker

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

You big fucking crybaby!!! Your # is on your fucking site....and you said all along that I just gave you publicity. Publicity in a warzone posting board? Go chew your moms nuts. I knew you cried like a little baby on that one.....wait to you see what Im gonna do next!!!
Look who's talking wasn't the same asshole that ratted out 2Gansta and got him banned after bitchin to Stone Cold???
Old 25 Mar 2003, 05:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: ban this motherfucker

Quote:

Look who's talking wasn't the same asshole that ratted out 2Gansta and got him banned after bitchin to Stone Cold???
Nope.......I have never bitched to Stone Cold. The last time Ive really talked to SC was when Marbles and I was fueding and I had him see the PMs Marbles sent me cause they were funny. Dont believe? Since you take this shit seriously.....ask him.

Old 25 Mar 2003, 07:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ban this motherfucker

Quote:
KAM said in post # :

Nope.......I have never bitched to Stone Cold. The last time Ive really talked to SC was when Marbles and I was fueding and I had him see the PMs Marbles sent me cause they were funny. Dont believe? Since you take this shit seriously.....ask him.
Bitch, you are a bigger rat and you know it!!
Old 26 Mar 2003, 03:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ban this motherfucker

Quote:

Bitch, you are a bigger rat and you know it!!
Prove it.

In fact.......Stone Cold or Vince McMahon (I forgot who) banned me once........I went to Kevin to get unbanned. Thats the only time Ive complained to anyone and hey look Im back and still here.