ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

most buzz worthy poster....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Default most buzz worthy poster....

what poster has ever created the most buzz, meaning were talked about the most...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

A lot of posters are talked about.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Solar-Star

no shit sherlock, but i said mosted talked about
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

mosted? Goldy loves your Gold eyes Solar Child........they make me want to mosted in your mouth!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Solar-Star

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
mosted? Goldy loves your Gold eyes Solar Child........they make me want to mosted in your mouth!!!
ill laugh, but only because you dont realize how stupid you sound
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Solar-Star
ill laugh, but only because you dont realize how stupid you sound
Exactly what everone thinks of you.....and to think I stick up for you.....or is it stick it in you......oh well either way.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Solar-Star

someone get this fag a kewpie doll
Old 20 Mar 2003, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
someone get this fag a kewpie doll
Someone get this fucker some legs.....

No No No that jokes no good.........

Someone get this guy a new wheelchair......

No No No that jokes no good either.

Someone push this fucker over to me so I can tie his hands up put him on his bed....face down in the pillow and drive the D Train right into the dark tunnel.

Kool Aid Man - "What can I get for ten dollas?"

Star Scream - "Anyting yu want!!"

KAM - "anything?"

Star - "anyting"

Last edited by Kool Aid Man; 20 Mar 2003 at 09:01 PM.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

KAM, you will always be my bitch. Dont you be cheating on me with that other bitch
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Solar-Star

i hope and pray samantha doesnt kill herself oneday, cause lord knows i would if you was my dad
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
i hope and pray samantha doesnt kill herself oneday, cause lord knows i would if you was my dad
Ohhhh your mom didnt tell you?

Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Ok you sickos break it up.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Maybe you should get a gun

Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

Kam, is the most buzz worthy person at the gay community activites

John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Maybe you should get a gun
I already have one buddy.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote