ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Triple H, Lets Make Love
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 03:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist
 
John_Lennon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: at the morgue with dead musicians
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 16
John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default Triple H, Lets Make Love

I was right about Kool Aid Man. and I know Im right about you. I know you are gay. There is nothing wrong with it. its Natural. You love other men. Come out of the closet. Lets fuck like we did last night. You laying on your back,I sit on your cock,then lean against your chest and thrust. Cum on baby dont leave me waiting. I need to ejaculate soon. I know you want me
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

DIE FAG DIE!!!!
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>




Last edited by Triple H2; 20 Mar 2003 at 03:31 PM.
Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss
 
Kool Aid Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 5,357
Rep Power: 177
Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
DIE FAG DIE!!!!
Ohhhh Starscream stealin I see. No matter we were meant to be. Mr Leenon stop off.....HHH is mine........if you dont stepp off......my foot youl be feeeeeeelin in your tore up behind!!!
__________________

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist
 
John_Lennon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: at the morgue with dead musicians
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 16
John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default

I know Triple is tottally gay. I WANT HIM!! HE IS MINE!

3 some!!!!!!!!!!!
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss
 
Kool Aid Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 5,357
Rep Power: 177
Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
I know Triple is tottally gay. I WANT HIM!! HE IS MINE!

3 some!!!!!!!!!!!
3 Some maybe.......after I get him.......I dont want your sloppy seconds.
__________________

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good
 
Triple H2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: WarZone
Posts: 543
Rep Power: 17
Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Ohhhh Starscream stealin I see. No matter we were meant to be. Mr Leenon stop off.....HHH is mine........if you dont stepp off......my foot youl be feeeeeeelin in your tore up behind!!!

How am I stealing starscream you dumb bastard???

Im not yours. Get away. Stop being so
__________________











Im Riddle_Box


Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>


<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>



<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>



Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lets Make An Earthquake Igloo Off-Topic 12 13 May 2004 11:00 PM
if you were to make a love song CD what songs would be on it? David Entertainment 3 14 Mar 2004 12:57 AM
Triple H to make bodybuilding book Monica World Wrestling Entertainment 9 18 Apr 2003 05:13 PM
My love for Triple H and Taylor is true..... Kool Aid Man WarZone 6 20 Mar 2003 04:15 PM
PWF Posters Lets Make History!!!!!! Igloo Archives 947 19 Sep 2002 05:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.