ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I Was Right

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2003, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default I Was Right

less than a week ago I said Kool Aid Man was gay. I WAS FUCKIN RIGHT. Suck My dick. He know goes by the gay name "GOLDY". Being a homosexual myself, My gaydar told me he was gay. I suspect a few others are gay. But I just got done sucking dick(I almost choked on the 7 incher)
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shut the hell up.....your not my type anyway.....and if you think you can steal Triple H from me you better think again cause you and I will have a cat fight missy!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Shut the hell up.....your not my type anyway.....and if you think you can steal Triple H from me you better think again cause you and I will have a cat fight missy!!!

No, Why dont you shut the hell up! I think everyone here is sick of you flaunting your homosexuality. Its ok to be gay. But not in everyfuckin post. I log on today to see what was happening here and read through the old post, and I see you being a flamming faggot. You are the reason why homosexuals are looked down on by the general public. You are your overly gay,crossdressing,child molesting ways. Its fuckin sickin and disgusting. Now stop being such a flamming faggot!
Old 20 Mar 2003, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
No, Why dont you shut the hell up! I think everyone here is sick of you flaunting your homosexuality. Its ok to be gay. But not in everyfuckin post. I log on today to see what was happening here and read through the old post, and I see you being a flamming faggot. You are the reason why homosexuals are looked down on by the general public. You are your overly gay,crossdressing,child molesting ways. Its fuckin sickin and disgusting. Now stop being such a flamming faggot!
LMAO Ahhhhhhhh CDWC....go throw on some panthose and dont fret!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
LMAO Ahhhhhhhh CDWC....go throw on some panthose and dont fret!!!
Why should I? You bet me too it
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Why should I? You bet me too it
Just cause I came out of the "CLOSET" doesnt mean I dress in womans clothing you she-male.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Just cause I came out of the "CLOSET" doesnt mean I dress in womans clothing you she-male.
Sure about that? Thats not what the boys at the bars are saying.You were in full Flamming Drag Mode
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Sure about that? Thats not what the boys at the bars are saying.You were in full Flamming Drag Mode
Nope not me.....Im the strong gay type......youve seen my pic...I look like Albert remember? You? Ive seen your pic with the dress and high heels and all. You wanna be my bitch just admit it.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Nope not me.....Im the strong gay type......youve seen my pic...I look like Albert remember? You? Ive seen your pic with the dress and high heels and all. You wanna be my bitch just admit it.

Sorry, Im never the bitch. Werent you the one deep throating me last night. You had so much make up on, you put Boy George to shame. he is jealous.
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Sorry, Im never the bitch. Werent you the one deep throating me last night. You had so much make up on, you put Boy George to shame. he is jealous.
I admitted to be gay.......you admitted to be a cross dresser......first you came hear and said you were a cross dresser with a girlfriend.....did she finally find out that you cross dressed?

You being a crossdresser just means your trying to be something your not.....like a wigga trying to be a nigga. Me I dress the same........look the same......but I just spew on Triple Hs face and Taylors face instead od EdgesBaby and Sodas......no big deal.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
I admitted to be gay.......you admitted to be a cross dresser......first you came hear and said you were a cross dresser with a girlfriend.....did she finally find out that you cross dressed?

You being a crossdresser just means your trying to be something your not.....like a wigga trying to be a nigga. Me I dress the same........look the same......but I just spew on Triple Hs face and Taylors face instead od EdgesBaby and Sodas......no big deal.
You dont dress the same? What about that new..............I shouldnt tell them. you should.I can see your still somewhat in the closet. But remember.YOU ARE MY PIECE OF ASS. Now bend over bitch
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
You dont dress the same? What about that new..............I shouldnt tell them. you should.I can see your still somewhat in the closet. But remember.YOU ARE MY PIECE OF ASS. Now bend over bitch
New leather pants and leather vest you bought me? Why not tell them? They match the black leather teddy you got for your self.........Now raise those legs in the air.......Im landing the 747!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:07 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
New leather pants and leather vest you bought me? Why not tell them? They match the black leather teddy you got for your self.........Now raise those legs in the air.......Im landing the 747!!!
747, is that the name for your new dildo?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
747, is that the name for your new dildo?
No...thats my dick....the dildos name is Bomber B52!!!

Old 20 Mar 2003, 07:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
No...thats my dick....the dildos name is Bomber B52!!!

What bomber?? all the bombs you dropped were blanks!