ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Da Loo get yo girlie ass in here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
Default Da Loo get yo girlie ass in here

*Please Nobody reply to this thread expect myself(triple h) and Da Loo. I dont want this thread to turn in to spam or unwanted posts*

Da Loo, Im still waiting for your so called wrath. C'mon bitchboy, show me what ya got!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2003, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Ok Buddy, You got me ...Shame you will have to wait tomorrow. The good 'ole' g'friend is waiting...le baby. Im sure your big enough to wait till tomorrow and not claim some shit that I run off.

You do that....I will take you outta my sig. and forget that you copied my ass While Im gone dig up whatever you can to use against me if you wanna...get the advantage

You'll need it
Old 19 Mar 2003, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

No problem. I know how g/fs can be.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 19 Mar 2003, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

So you guys fight in here, but are auctually friends?
Old 20 Mar 2003, 02:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hardy PWF
So you guys fight in here, but are auctually friends?

Who said we were friends

Quote:
Ok Buddy, You got me ...Shame you will have to wait tomorrow. The good 'ole' g'friend is waiting...le baby. Im sure your big enough to wait till tomorrow and not claim some shit that I run off.

You do that....I will take you outta my sig. and forget that you copied my ass While Im gone dig up whatever you can to use against me if you wanna...get the advantage

You'll need it
This post may seem friendly but Its the truth. I was not going to start the War the dissappear because I know people start saying 'He logged off, little faggot logged off', and anyone who knows me knows I aint like that

So I told It to him Straight, and at least the guy respected that without running his mouth, So Im keeping my end of the Bargain.

Also, the only thing standing between him and being the King of Warzone......is me.

So he's gotta bring the heat.

Now back to the shit...
Old 20 Mar 2003, 10:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Ok Da Loo, you asked for it. Since you are back, the war must begin.

This motherfucker, talking about only thing that is standing between me and the warzone is him..............bitch, you owe me. Im giving you publicity now.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 20 Mar 2003, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H

This motherfucker, talking about only thing that is standing between me and the warzone is him..............bitch, you owe me. Im giving you publicity now.
I owe you a slap in the face with my dick.....remember the bet I lost to you in bed?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
I owe you a slap in the face with my dick.....remember the bet I lost to you in bed?
The only thing you lost in bed is the condom you lost in that guys ass
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
The only thing you lost in bed is the condom you lost in that guys ass
Your just jelous cause that guy wasnt you!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 06:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Your just jelous cause that guy wasnt you!!!

If I had to wake up,from the night before, and look at you in the morning, I would wonder what the hell was I drinking. I know you want me but you cant have me.

Now lean over my lap,grab my dick, and suck it, BITCH
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2003, 05:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:

Quote:

Oh yes...You are giving me that much awaited push that I have deserved for a while now....You truly are an icon. WTF would the Warzone do without the Man - Triple H.

Finally Da Loo can get airtime, bigtime....I don’t have to job to Gank or any other Faggot anymore. I thank you Triple H. MY most deadly opponent. Who knows maybe I can become the man here someday...and its all thanks too you.

I have a awful odd feeling that you are someone else..but im not complaining, I don’t need to result to low ass insults.

Ya see Trips, when I was in Hong Kong on the Global Warming Tour...I remember thinking...when will it be my time....when...what could I do to get me recognised in Warzone

That’s when I walked into the public Toilets and saw this:

That’s when it all came down...it *clicked* I thought Triple H..that guy hmm he will give that much awaited push forward….I thought of all those angles you were involved in The Katie Vick angle..a.k.a your g’friend
Pictured below before you are about to fuck her lifeless ass

Here you are again just after you blew her up

Then I thought of when you got injured and you had to have surgery…you made an impressive comeback..the surgery was a long hard process…..Fortunately it was surgery that you were used to and that you thoroughly enjoyed…they pilled out your pet dildo (your dog) from you ass
Here look:

Here’s another picture when the male doctor started to shove his fist up your punk ass

Either way….I am so glad to whip such a legend as yourself’s punk ass

dead and buried