ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Why Triple H is a gutless faggot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2003, 03:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo
Default Why Triple H is a gutless faggot

Let Me Lay Down the Line as to Why Triple H a.k.a Riddle Box Has just lost his chance of ever becoming KING here. Ever Becoming someone with dignity in the Warzone, And why KAM whipped his Punk ass all over this Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
Are my insults so great you have to use them against me? I said before to you "are you 10" but you revervesed it with another number.
^Keep this in Mind People^ My Insults are So Great

Quote:
Origianlly posted by My Shadow
KAM,Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date
Ahem...cough..cough

Quote:
Originally posted by a MOTHERFUCKING COPYCAT
I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission
Hmm sound familiar

Quote:
Originally posted by An asshole that takes people disses and changes them a Bit
If I had wanted to talk to somebody or something with your IQ, I would be in the garden talking to the dirt and rocks.
Hold on...a sec.....I HAVE A GOOD idea, lets have a good look at my thread shall we?

Da Loo get in here girl!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by a stupid faggot that cant use any other Jokes other than Fat Bastard/Child molester...so he decided to use My Insults and a MOTHERFUCKING Insult generator to to his work foe him
Are you sure that you're a man, you odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime? You couldn't get a date if your life depended on it, you chronic self-abuser. You have a face that only a mother could love, and even she hates it. I've seen people as fugly as you before, but I always had to pay admission. Your politics are middle-of-the-road; good place to be - let's hope a Mac truck runs you over. You should have your brain amputated and improve your IQ. You're not tall if you counted your high heels and hair extensions, tosspot. Lose some weight, you fat fuck. I bet you have to order your clothes in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us. If you were paid what you are worth, it would break the minimum wage law. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? Try this maneuver: Take 50-60 paces backwards. Take several deep breaths. Sprint forward at full speed doing a triple summersault through the air and disappear up your own asshole.

WTF is this??? A game of copy and paste? Every single one of this fucking insults change within a split second - you can tell that you have either used a DAMN BOOK, or used the net to get insults.

Gank has more pride here than you and he has about 90 alters and got fucked up by me that he's left.

You fucking sicken me, EVERY one will see you for the discrase that you are. Not only are you sucking my dick by using my shit hoping I wouldnt notice. You discrase the Warzone, someone that cant come up with their own stuff has Tapped out to everyfucker here.

You can go in my sig accordingly
Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LMAO@This Thread
I'm gonna check out that battle right now

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
LMAO@This Thread
I'm gonna check out that battle right now

lmao post your thoughts of this after reading the thread.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 05:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I just read that thread and his comebacks did seem quite familiar to yours and i remember when Triple H first entered the tournament he said that he did some research on everyones' style in the WarZone.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2003, 06:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
I just read that thread and his comebacks did seem quite familiar to yours and i remember when Triple H first entered the tournament he said that he did some research on everyones' style in the WarZone.

At least 2 of his quotes were identical to mine. Im not bothered that fact he cant come up with shit by himself bothers me if he is trying to run the show here in Warzone
Old 19 Mar 2003, 08:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm not a warzone poster but man he did copied Loo's lines. Thats a sorry looser. He doesn't even know the current value of a car trying to diss KAM using his car.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
I'm not a warzone poster but man he did copied Loo's lines. Thats a sorry looser. He doesn't even know the current value of a car trying to diss KAM using his car.

Lmao, Perhaps he studied everyones posts to hard...they maybe got stuck in his head
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
First Off, I didnt use your lines. Second, Keep using the real faggot(KAM, hey, isnt he the one going around the warzone saying gay things literally), insults against me. I aint got no motherfuckin book. I love the way, you people try and compare me to a low life like Gank. LMMAO. Then to say I copy and paste??? Bull fuckin shit.Then calling me a faggot??? Im as straight. So the gay jokes really dont bother me cause you and I know Im str8.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Lmao, Perhaps he studied everyones posts to hard...they maybe got stuck in his head
Probably so. He's not even WarZone material. Why is he still around? KAM mopped the floor with him last night.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
KAM mopped the floor with him last night.

Like hell he did. Everything I said he reversed to something totally gay. That was sick

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Like hell he did. Everything I said he reversed to something totally gay. That was sick
This is warzone. Everything goes.... Well almost everything. There is a limit.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:55 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
This is warzone. Everything goes.... Well almost everything. There is a limit.

How would you know?? I never saw you feud wit anyone!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 19 Mar 2003, 10:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
I don't feud here but I know everyone's styles here. Besides I don't have any beefs with anyone here. Loo is a cool guy, Taylor is just nuts but he's cool, Goldy is a sicko but I respect him. The only bastard I hated was Camini thats about it.
Old 19 Mar 2003, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:

Have you read the Thread before, have you checked it out since, saw the dates that we both posted? You gotta admit it has a striking resemblance
Old 19 Mar 2003, 11:41 AM   #15 (permalink)

Da Loo,

Why did you have to answer for Sweet Tooth?

I think the guy can answer for himself

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>