ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Warzone Did it..............

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2003, 01:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Warzone Did it..............

With all this talk about gays, and homos........

With The PWF Rock sending me a PM wanting to call me on my phone.

Watching Triple H and Psycho Taylor go at it all the time sexually has just turned me on so much that this place has turned me the other way. And seeing how prob most of these handsome hunks in here are prob underage........I guess that makes me the Warzone Pediphile.

So I give Cuty Pie Taylor and Massive Muscles Triple H there shot at having me.......come get me big boys you know you want GOLDY!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

On one hand I am looking forward to it...On the other I am heart broken.

Well.....Have fun.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

On one hand I am looking forward to it...On the other I am heart broken.

Well.....Have fun.
Oh Im wanting to have fun..................hopefully these warzone sweethearts plan on sticking it to me.......

HE HE......I said sticking!!!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Lol@Kool Aid Man's new gimmick

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

KAM finally came out of the closet,like the homo is he.......

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
KAM finally came out of the closet,like the homo is he.......
Well you kept beggieng me to.......What should I wear for you 2night sweety? My black teddy or just some silk boxers?

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Hey faggot, why dont you just go get Aids and shove more dildos up your ass?? Cant you find any at walmart????

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Hey faggot, why dont you just go get Aids and shove more dildos up your ass?? Cant you find any at walmart????
Oh wow......You know....I dont work at Wal Mart.....but why put dildos up my ass when you can give me the real thing?

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

SILLY FAGGOT,

DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
SILLY FAGGOT,

DICKS ARE FOR CHICKS!
Sometimes you feel like a nut......sometimes you dont.....Goldy has nuts..........Triple H dont.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
Sometimes you feel like a nut......sometimes you dont.....Goldy has nuts..........Triple H dont.

You are nuts alright..................

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
You are nuts alright..................
PLANTERS please......unless you got 2 awsome walnuts I can crack open and munch on.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:56 PM   #13 (permalink)

You want to know if I'm gay? You and my girlfriend bend over and see who I fuck

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
You want to know if I'm gay? You and my girlfriend bend over and see who I fuck
So you wanna see my ass then is that what your saying?

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

Stop being so gay. Go find Dan mavdick. He will be gay with you

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>