ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

taylor read this

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough
Default taylor read this

you wanna call mavrick a puss. talk all that shit behind my back becasue you couldent say it to my face. because you know i would make wear a dress adn slap my dick across your face. you a fan a phony a fake a pussy a stain ill whip your ass you hoe i am the king there is one other SMF is my brother blitz was once one of us kicked him out dersivrs much less get your ass in that dress

fagot ass mother fucker
Dan Mavrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey there sexy...........you like slappin dicks on faces do ya?

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Hey 2gangster(wannabe rapper Dan) and The real GAY GAY KAM(GOLDY)

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
Hey 2gangster(wannabe rapper Dan) and The real GAY GAY KAM(GOLDY)
Hey Triple H......wanna play a game with me?

Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

hunter hearst hemsly triple h slalp my dick acorss your face make goldy look like a punk tell your mom to get on here knees and to suck suck suck. try to hurt me but cant you see it does not hurt when fagots diss me

fagot ass mother fucker
Old 18 Mar 2003, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Mavrick
hunter hearst hemsly triple h slalp my dick acorss your face make goldy look like a punk tell your mom to get on here knees and to suck suck suck. try to hurt me but cant you see it does not hurt when fagots diss me

fagot ass mother fucker
So your saying you wanna be sandwiched between me and Triple H..........hey I can live with that!!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

now you are thinking you little freak nothing to do but watch wrestling all week got no friends no girlfriend just a small ***** and dream of being just like me well you dont wanna fuck with mwe goldy can suck me ill give you a facial you can get on your knees ill dick slap you into next week

also goldy when will you paint your nails asnd answer to the name bitch
Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:04 PM   #8 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

You both are total flamers

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Oooohhhh he said dick slap............

And my nails are already painted.........and answer to the name bitch whenever Triple H yells "give it to me BITCH!!!"

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.
old enough that it makes me a pediphile when Im doing you in your tight little ass rememebr?

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

triplh your grandpa was a pussy
Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

You and kam are living proof God loves retards. Thats why he created you 2 as living examples

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Hey Dan are you the man that can make me scream I bet you can!!!

See I can rhyme as well!!!

Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
You and kam are living proof God loves retards. Thats why he created you 2 as living examples
God meant to create Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve....I dont care wht those silly little priests tell you!!!