ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

A challenge............

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default A challenge............

This is a challenge for Triple H and Idiot Taylor to come at me with something other than.....

1. Im fat.
2. Lame ass childmolesting jokes.
3. Walmart

Why because you fuckers didnt think of them......

Credit given to credit deserved.....1 and 3 came from the Rock.... 2 came from Rock, Marbles and Truth.

Come at me with something new and you created........like I did with Boston.......I attacked his comediac skills so bad that he hasnt posted here in about a week. I started that. I made this Warzone anything goes.....I created and revolutionized the Warzone Tapout catch phrase while The Truth made the TapOut rules.

Lets see you two retarded come at me with something original.......and I gave you a fresh new thread to do it in.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Whats there to attack???? Only the obvious. The fact that you created this dumb thread proves that those jokes are really bothering and annoying you. MISSION COMPLETE!!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
Whats there to attack???? Only the obvious. The fact that you created this dumb thread proves that those jokes are really bothering and annoying you. MISSION COMPLETE!!
The jokes dont annoy me nothing here does.....I issued a challenge to see if you could come up with something new and by your last statement I proved you cant. Mission Complete!!!

Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Copying me? How old are you 10??? That must be a fake pic of you in your avatar. Cause their is no fuckin way you can be an adult,have a child and be this dumb. But since you are, when you "daughter"(check the DNA she probably isnt yours anyway) turns "ripe" she will be polluting the earth with her trailor trash genes and making more down syndrome babies,making you a "grandpa". Dear god, help the world!! maybe your "daughter" will get lucky and end up like Joan benay Ramsey!!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Copying me? How old are you 10??? That must be a fake pic of you in your avatar. Cause their is no fuckin way you can be an adult,have a child and be this dumb. But since you are, when you "daughter"(check the DNA she probably isnt yours anyway) turns "ripe" she will be polluting the earth with her trailor trash genes and making more down syndrome babies,making you a "grandpa". Dear god, help the world!! maybe your "daughter" will get lucky and end up like Joan benay Ramsey!!

Still not original...........cause my daughter has been dissed here before......but you do have the mentality to diss a 6yo but its not hard for 6yo to diss 6yo...and you sure cant diss me......but hey you know what you seek some help cause you have pediphiling and dissing 6yo on the brain and you have yet to come at me with something decent for me to counteract.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Still not original...........cause my daughter has been dissed here before......but you do have the mentality to diss a 6yo but its not hard for 6yo to diss 6yo...and you sure cant diss me......but hey you know what you seek some help cause you have pediphiling and dissing 6yo on the brain and you have yet to come at me with something decent for me to counteract.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats coming from KAM. A guy who made a thread and whined,bitched,complained,and begged to stop with the pedaphilla jokes,gay jokes,fat jokes and walmart jokes. But then he turns around and uses them

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

You flamer read my shit again...........I never called you a pedaphile I said its easy for a 6yo to diss another 6yo.

Hey your 6? Your pretty cute come here with your tight little ass!!! LMAO

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
You flamer read my shit again...........I never called you a pedaphile I said its easy for a 6yo to diss another 6yo.

Hey your 6? Your pretty cute come here with your tight little ass!!! LMAO
Quote:
but hey you know what you seek some help cause you have pediphiling
you whine to stop the pedophilla jokes, but you use them against me and tell me to get help???

Are my insults so great you have to use them against me? I said before to you "are you 10" but you revervesed it with another number.

tight little ass?? You are a faggot.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
you whine to stop the pedophilla jokes, but you use them against me and tell me to get help???

Are my insults so great you have to use them against me? I said before to you "are you 10" but you revervesed it with another number.

tight little ass?? You are a faggot.
Triple H what can I get you for your 7th Birthday? How bout a giant dildo for that ass? No? My dicks enough? Thanx alot there small frye.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

PS. You already lost the challenge.....you first post you couldnt do what I chalenge you. Now well see if Taylors Triple H licking ass can. Now come here little boy......KAMs got a present for you!!!

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
PS. You already lost the challenge.....you first post you couldnt do what I chalenge you. Now well see if Taylors Triple H licking ass can. Now come here little boy......KAMs got a present for you!!!
And you wonder why people call you a pedophile???

KAM,Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
And you wonder why people call you a pedophile???

KAM,Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date

Like your mom blew me? Man that was some great head.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:39 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Like your mom blew me? Man that was some great head.

Dear Lord, watch out, he is using the middle school mama jokes!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Dear Lord, watch out, he is using the middle school mama jokes!
Middle School? Wow your sounding like 2gangsta know.....you must be his little brother? Are you 2Gagster? Male nurses turn me on!!!

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:44 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Middle School? Wow your sounding like 2gangsta know.....you must be his little brother? Are you 2Gagster? Male nurses turn me on!!!
No im not 2gangsta. You claim you are a comedian?? Mama jokes went out of style.............you need some new material

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>