ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

To Rocky McJohnson and STICK Nizzle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2003, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Angry To Rocky McJohnson and STICK Nizzle

So you wanna piss me off huh boys?You son of a bitch!one ugly mother fucker!!!!!!Why don't you take your shit and throw it right in your father's face?!!I know your dad fucked you last night and you asked him,"Dad,you've got mom!!!!!!!"And he replied,"your mom SUCKS!!!!!!!"

And suddenly a chair shot!!!a chair shot!!by your mom right in the back of your mother fucking,ass clown,one piece of shit ugly dick head son of a bitch daddy!!!!!!And he was down!!he was down!!Your daddy was down!!And your mom went for the cover,and Rocky McJohnson counted 1~~!! 2~~!!!...OH he kicked out!!!Your bitch daddy kicked out!!!Oh look!!look!! Stick was going for the leg drop on his daddy!!And.....A LEG DROP!!A LEG DROP!!!!!And mom went for the cover again,and this time Stick was counting!!while Rocky was cleaning his ass hole which had fucked by his daddy!

and 1...2...Oh damn!!what's that?!!Oh it was Stick's dog!!it was Stick's dog!!The dog entered the room and kicked the mom right in the face!!Rocky was pissed!!Rocky was going for the Rock Bottom!!Rock Bottom!!But ohhhh...A STONE COLD STUNNER!!!A STONE COLD STUNNER!!!!!!!By DOG to Rocky The Baby Johnson.And another STONE COLD STUNNER to it's owner Stick!!!!ROCKY WAS DOWN!!!!!!STICK WAS DOWN TOO!!!!!!!

Oh Mom tried to impress DOG by getting nakedSTUNNER!!!!!!!!!STUNNER!!!A STONE COLD STUNNER!!HHAHHAHAHA By DOG to MOM right in the middle of Daddy's ass hole!!!!!!!Everybody was down!!!!!!!!!DOG was standing tall!!!!!!!!!And DOG said,"GIVE ME A DAMN BEER!!!!!!

And that's the bottom line!!!Coz THE DOG SAID SO!!!!!!!!!

Oh DOG walked back into the room.DOG went to MOM...oh man he raped her

Last edited by Sasquatch; 18 Mar 2003 at 04:34 AM.
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 10:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you're serious, or the fact that that entire paragraph was a pathetic fucking attempt to diss me. Go back to jerking off while watching your faggot deadman idol tombstoning people, and keep wishing that it was you so you could get your head that close to his genitals. Fucking faggot ass undertaker wannabe.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 10:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Phenom has always reminded me of Timy for some reason!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 03:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

God damn Phenom you're a faggot. You call someone out, and when they respond, you don't say shit else back? Don't even bother replying, because I'm not coming back into this thread since you obviously already gave up you fuckin bitch ass wannabe taker fag.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2003, 04:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

I am not a faggot and I'm not giving up.I'm not a son of a bitch like you who stays here 24 hours a day,you ass hole.I wanna beat the hell out of you technically and where is that Rocky The Baby Johnson?Still cleaning his ass hole that has been fucked by his ugly bitch sick freak dork idiot son of a bitch daddy?

No one messes with me,or I'll make you suffer.And I never said that I wanna be like The UnderTaker or claiming that I am The UnderTaker.I'm a die hard fan of Taker.And I'm using his Dark gimmick and I'll beat you up!!

So let me tell you a true story about you now.YOUR DAD WAS FUCKED BY A BLACK CONGO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AND GOT RUN OVER BY A BIG TRUCK!HWHAHAAHAHAHAH

And your mom was so pissed off and tried to beat that CONGO which never dies ....yeah...WHAHAHAHA But damn that CONGO gave a TOMBSTONE!!!!!!A TOMBSTONE!!right in the middle of your daddy's torn ass hole and took your momma's panties WAHHAAHAHAHAH!

HIT THE MUSIC

Last edited by Sasquatch; 18 Mar 2003 at 04:27 AM.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 04:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I hate damn fakers like you. You just out too spam and fuck around in here. You type of guy piss me off. Im just gonna ignore your punk ass and you bitch ass threads. Fucking Alter shit
Old 18 Mar 2003, 04:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
I hate damn fakers like you. You just out too spam and fuck around in here. You type of guy piss me off. Im just gonna ignore your punk ass and you bitch ass threads. Fucking Alter shit
I am not an alter.I am originally THE PHENOM from PW.I am a legend in there,and a newbie like you will never know.So you wanna mess with me too you one sick son of a bitch?!Come,come on you son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! Come on everybody,I don't give a damn and I just don't care how far I gotta go!

GRRRRRRRRHAHAAHAHAHA

Old 18 Mar 2003, 05:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Wait a minute,Da Loo.....are you a guy or a girl?THE PHENOM just messes with guys,not with girls.If you're a girl,I'm really sorry for being rude.I'm sorry,hope you'll forgive me.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 05:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
I am not an alter.I am originally THE PHENOM from PW.I am a legend in there,and a newbie like you will never know.So you wanna mess with me too you one sick son of a bitch?!Come,come on you son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! Come on everybody,I don't give a damn and I just don't care how far I gotta go!

GRRRRRRRRHAHAAHAHAHA

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.

I wish I hadnt said anything now. THE PHENOM666 is after me

You act like a fucking alter. your out to take the piss. Out to have fun. Well your fun stops. I didnt say that you were an alter I said you was an Alters Shit.

Im not a newbie. You post the exact bollocks over here, that you do over at PW. I know who you are. You get raped by everyone in every thread you make at every site you post at because you have less intelligence than a Elephants bellend dragging on the floor.

Once I finished my work I will war with you
Old 18 Mar 2003, 05:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Quote:
NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.

I wish I hadnt said anything now. THE PHENOM666 is after me

You act like a fucking alter. your out to take the piss. Out to have fun. Well your fun stops. I didnt say that you were an alter I said you was an Alters Shit.

Im not a newbie. You post the exact bollocks over here, that you do over at PW. I know who you are. You get raped by everyone in every thread you make at every site you post at because you have less intelligence than a Elephants bellend dragging on the floor.

Once I finished my work I will war with you

I didn't get raped in every threads that I made.I made certain threads for reasons,and that was to have a fight.Now there was where I'll keep fighting and end up getting banned.And if I wanna make a good thread,I can make it too.And this is war zone,so I want nothing but war.Don't talk about intelligence to an intellegent person.

I know you were the one who came out on,"Ripley's Believe it or not."A guy who can suck his own cock.WHAHAHAHAHA

REst iN PEace......

Last edited by Sasquatch; 18 Mar 2003 at 05:40 AM.
Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't know what was more pathetic I read this shit or phenom tried to diss people with mom and dad jokes?
Old 18 Mar 2003, 08:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by THE PHENOM666
I didn't get raped in every threads that I made.I made certain threads for reasons,and that was to have a fight.Now there was where I'll keep fighting and end up getting banned.And if I wanna make a good thread,I can make it too.And this is war zone,so I want nothing but war.Don't talk about intelligence to an intellegent person.

I know you were the one who came out on,"Ripley's Believe it or not."A guy who can suck his own cock.WHAHAHAHAHA

REst iN PEace......
Silly fart

You start rambling a load 'o dog shite' LEG DROP, LEG DROP!! 1.....2.....He kicks out - In a war. Then you say you are intelligent. I agree. Rat shit is pretty damn clever considering you exist only as famine to pollute the world....very clever.

Here's how you were conceived you piece of shit

You get banned because you are a fuck up....you post retarded crap that only you, your bumchum Yogi the Bear and your best friend (your imaginary friends *****) understand. I post spam, and get warned for it which is fair enought but at least I post humourous stuff. Not shit like you.

PW legend Aint ya. The only way you would make it as a legend and get remembered is if you die the way you are as an over grown testicle with legs. You'd be one of a kind then.

REst iN PEace...... Nobchuck
Old 18 Mar 2003, 09:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:

Oh so this is how Camini got his goats. Thanks Loo you shed light on all of us.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

So, this is where you went, hey TIMY? At least your posting under the name Phemom, so your dumb ass won't get recognised straight off. Do us all a favor TIMY, shut up, before you get your ass tore up By STICK, or some other poster with actual intelligence(anyone besides you and Rocky McJohnson), ok boy? Just go back to posting your love letters to Chyna the Goat

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2003, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

WTF....this is TIMY!! Ive never seen this guy, maybe an alter but I aint never seen him, Let alone make his ass Tap. TIMYS ass is gonna be stored somewhere in the Sig. Le baby