ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Kool Aid Man And Myself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2003, 05:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default Kool Aid Man And Myself

We rape little boys in the ass. sometimes the girls but we perfer a shaft over a slit. Remember the catholic preist scandal? Kam and I both thought of being priests that way we could get all the little boys we wanted. We usually go to chucky cheese and grab a kid. Kam then throws them in back of the truck,and while I drive, he fucked the poor kid and kills him. We then go back to my place with the barely alive kid and rape him some more. He use sauages and dildos. We gag the kid with his own underwear. Kam then rams that ass, all damn night. He doesnt give me any loving. Expect I get a hit sticky load of semen all over me when kam isnt raping kids. "stray cat" is his nickname for me. Since I have a large *****, I ram him in his bum. KAM= KILLING ANY MAN. We hate men. We Want BOYS dammit.

I suck dick. So does kam. We demand gay pride and rights. We are proud members of the molestation group NAMBLA

KAM has to leave for work now, he has to grab a kid to get his rocks off. Sometimes he beats me with a sledgehammer when there is no twinkies or snacks in the house. He gets very mean. So please get him some boys and twinkies. my asshole cant be strecthed no more
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 06:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

If you really are Prototype then PM me over at PW with your GhostfacE profile like we arranged. Over there, if you dont then your another bitch ass faker
Old 17 Mar 2003, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

This guy isn't Prototype because he forgot to write "Hey its my opinionionion"

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
err

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
This guy isn't Prototype because he forgot to write "Hey its my opinionionion"

Yeah Its also My opinionionionion that this guy is a faker, thats why I want the truth from him at PW. If you are Proto...then Soz....le baby
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

I wasent every prototype. I was the ORIGINAL. Not the loser who for the past few weeks was spamming the boards(GhostFace From PW) GhostFace was NOT the original. as for the "hey its my opinnnion " Im not using that cause Im not in/or doing the prototype gimmick now.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Quote:
Originally posted by John_Lennon
I wasent every prototype. I was the ORIGINAL. Not the loser who for the past few weeks was spamming the boards(GhostFace From PW) GhostFace was NOT the original. as for the "hey its my opinnnion " Im not using that cause Im not in/or doing the prototype gimmick now.

Gank give it up GhostfacE was the original and he also sent me the PM that YOU are the imposter. I will Post the PM to further humiliate your ass later. Give it up Retard
Old 17 Mar 2003, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Let his FAKE PM be posted.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 03:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

LMFAO, John_Lennon is Gank. Fucking pathetic, Da Loo beat him so bad in that WarZone that this bitch had to go make an alter and change gimmicks.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Lennon is Stray Cat..............CDWC...........The Cross Dressing Homo Bitch!!! For a while I thought Double CD was CDWC but it turned out to be 2Nurse/Gangsta...........this lame ass excuse for a poster has tapped to everyone here at least once and wants Pyscho Taylor to do him/her in the ass while Triple H watches and jacks off to it.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 07:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
while Triple H watches and jacks off to it.

Sick son of a bitch! Why did you have to include me in your sick fantasy?

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2003, 07:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
Sick son of a bitch! Why did you have to include me in your sick fantasy?
Cause you know you want to.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Cause you know you want to.

Im not you. Go fuck your ADMITTED lover faggot lennon

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Im not you. Go fuck your ADMITTED lover faggot lennon
And you go fuck you lover friend Pyscho Taylor.....I mean you might as well you toss his salad enough.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
And you go fuck you lover friend Pyscho Taylor.....I mean you might as well you toss his salad enough.

I dont toss anyone's salad! But you do at Burger King! Giving the boss alittle extra on the side............and Im not talking mayo either!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
I dont toss anyone's salad! But you do at Burger King! Giving the boss alittle extra on the side............and Im not talking mayo either!
Oh I work at Burger King now? What did Wal Mart fire me?