ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Kam....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2003, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Funchild is on a distinguished road
Default Kam....

what are you a god damn comedian now? you fat lard, gravy eating bastard, aint no one laughing with your gay ass, there all laughing at you tinky winky, man i would spit on your head, but im too afraid the spit will ricochete off that shiny melon and take out my eye. And who is that black guy in the picture with you, is that your "homeboy from the hood" or is that big lester, the inmate who raped you in jail when you where serving time for sucking off habib at 7eleven for free twinkies.... man lose some damn wait you fat fucker, but before someone mistakes you for a gay whale and spears your ass...
Funchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2003, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ahhhhhh Its nice to get some originall disses for once. But this whole Comedian Gimmick I have was a slam against Boston Bastard...........and he took a huge ass woopin from me and hasnt posted here in a while. I suggest you do your homework before you come in here and try and diss. On top of that........I know you wanna come in here and call out THE KOOL AID MAN cause Im at this moment in time the best one here in Warzone.........but I have my hands full with the little retards like Psycho Taylor,Triple H, 2Gangsta and Boston. So find someone else to call out at the moment.....since weve warred before....or go to yahooo and do a web search for an electronic wheelchair so you wont have your mom and dad to push you around anymore.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2003, 05:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Funchild is on a distinguished road

homo!
Funchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2003, 05:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunchild
homo!
sapian..........yep!!!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 04:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cookin KAM
Ahhhhhh Its nice to get some originall disses for once. But this whole Comedian Gimmick I have was a slam against Boston Bastard...........and he took a huge ass woopin from me and hasnt posted here in a while. I suggest you do your homework before you come in here and try and diss. On top of that........I know you wanna come in here and call out THE KOOL AID MAN cause Im at this moment in time the best one here in Warzone.........but I have my hands full with the little retards like Psycho Taylor,Triple H, 2Gangsta and Boston. So find someone else to call out at the moment.....since weve warred before....or go to yahooo and do a web search for an electronic wheelchair so you wont have your mom and dad to push you around anymore.
Don't worry jackass I actually never took offense to any Anti-comedy remarks because you have never seen me perform so you don't know shit!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Hi-C Man
Don't worry jackass I actually never took offense to any Anti-comedy remarks because you have never seen me perform so you don't know shit!!!
With that statement you show that you have taken offense......LOL

Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
With that statement you show that you have taken offense......LOL
Actually I am just stating facts!!!
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Actually I am just stating facts!!!
The fact is.....YOUR NOT FUNNY!!!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
The fact is.....YOUR NOT FUNNY!!!
Okay and you can tell me that after you see me perform...
Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Okay and you can tell me that after you see me perform...
Maybe I have Or maybe Ive just read your reviews!!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
I have never had any reviews yet...
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
I have never had any reviews yet...
Cause your not funny enough for any?

Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Cause your not funny enough for any?
So you admit that you lied and you never read any reviews about me....
Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
So you admit that you lied and you never read any reviews about me....
I never said I did dumbass!!!

Old 24 Mar 2003, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
\

You didn't say that HUH?

Maybe you should delete your lies before you try to back out of them!!!