ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

To ROCKY MCJOHNSON

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default To ROCKY MCJOHNSON

I've been here for quite long and I see this boy Rocky McJohnson has talents.And I believe that he can do better,yes...I wanna make him famous. You see,when I threw Rikishi from the top of the cell,and as I saw him falling down from the top of the cell.......I enjoyed it,yes..I enjoyed throwing Rikishi from the top of the cell.And I made him famous...

And Rocky Johnson,is a person where he just runs his mouth.But me,I hurt people....that's what I do!Rocky,I believe that you can do better than just running your mouth on and on.And tonight,I'm just happy to be in the mood to hurt someone.So Rocky...why don't you come down here boy,so I can kick your teeth down your troath.And I'll tell you the same thing I told the immortal Hulk Hogan....

REst iN PEace...
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2003, 07:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

This belongs in the WarZone.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2003, 11:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Ok that was soo lame!!!
Old 16 Mar 2003, 11:05 AM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by CrAzy Beautiful
Ok that was soo lame!!!
Agreed.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2003, 03:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,THANK YOU..YOU REALLY HAVE A LOT O CLASS..LOT O CLASS AND ITS ALL LOW..DOES ROCKY WANT TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH YOU..HMM..NAH..LET THE MCOHNSON REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING...YOU AIN'T NOOOOTHIN..YOU UNDERSTAND THAT..SCUSE THE MCJOHNSON HE JUST GOT AN EMAIL..HEY ITS NOTHIN HE SAYS HE KNOWS YOU..ALL SMACK TALKIN ASIDE MY MAN..MAYBE YOU CAN ACTUALLY BRING IT..BUT THERES NO REASON FOR YOU TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE..SO BACK UP..MAY THE MCJOHNSON ADD..THAT IF THE ROCKY FINDS THIS MONKEY CRAP TAKIN CHEAP SHOTS EVER..AND THE ROCKY MEANS EEEEVVVEERR AGAIN..WELL YOU'LL LEAVE WITH A BRUISED EGO AND NOTHIN MORE JABRONI..THATS THE ONLY WARNING YOU'LL GET MY MAN.
Old 17 Mar 2003, 02:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKY MCJOHNSON
THANK YOU VERY MUCH,THANK YOU..YOU REALLY HAVE A LOT O CLASS..LOT O CLASS AND ITS ALL LOW..DOES ROCKY WANT TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH YOU..HMM..NAH..LET THE MCOHNSON REMIND YOU OF SOMETHING...YOU AIN'T NOOOOTHIN..YOU UNDERSTAND THAT..SCUSE THE MCJOHNSON HE JUST GOT AN EMAIL..HEY ITS NOTHIN HE SAYS HE KNOWS YOU..ALL SMACK TALKIN ASIDE MY MAN..MAYBE YOU CAN ACTUALLY BRING IT..BUT THERES NO REASON FOR YOU TO GO ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE..SO BACK UP..MAY THE MCJOHNSON ADD..THAT IF THE ROCKY FINDS THIS MONKEY CRAP TAKIN CHEAP SHOTS EVER..AND THE ROCKY MEANS EEEEVVVEERR AGAIN..WELL YOU'LL LEAVE WITH A BRUISED EGO AND NOTHIN MORE JABRONI..THATS THE ONLY WARNING YOU'LL GET MY MAN.

ROTFFLMFAO, Jesus that was one hell of a post.

ROCKY..ROCKY..

Keep up the gimmick