ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Im Back!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2003, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dick Sucking Child Rapist

John_Lennon is on a distinguished road
Default Im Back!

Did Gank tell you I was coming back??? Yup. Here I am motherfuckers.

All my accounts were banned:
Stray Cat
CDWC(all accounts)
John Lennon(Notice the _ of my NEW name)

Im gonna take over this place. With the help of my partner Gank,Taylor,Sly,and the rest of you are gonna respect our team. Gank Has informed me of a King of warzone tournament going on. I WANT IN! You low life scum sucking bastards thought you could keep me away forever?? Your wrong. DEAD WRONG
Why dont you lifeless assholes get a fuckin life? its easy. Here are some steps

It's never easy to overcome innate nerdity, a serious Internet addiction, or a hard-core computer gaming habit, but trying usually isn't as painful as kidney stones. Here's how:

Let go of the mouse.

Turn off the computer.

Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards.

Eat something other than taco chips.

Fart without recording it and putting it up your Web page.

Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard.

Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don't tell everyone on your ICQ list about it.

Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible). Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness.

When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside.

If you see someone, say "Hi" to them instead of trying to make the modem connect sound.

Visit a friend that you haven't spoken to in years because they don't have an email address.

Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a chat room.

Also While I admit Gank is a complete racist, I am not. The TRUE king of this place 2gangsta was IP banned. I got an email from him. Matter of Fact Im on AIM with him right now.

He said give him a month or two and he will be back. I will post the entire ACTUAL AIM convo with him.
John_Lennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2003, 11:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Holy Shit............Its the real Rupaul!!!

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote