ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Kool Aid Man released statement about himself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2003, 12:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
hehehmn Kool Aid Man released statement about himself

This is from KAM's offical website. www.IFUCKMENANDIMABIGFAGBITCHASSHOMO.COM

Quote:
Hello everyone. Thanks to me,The local resturants and georcery stores will never go bankrupqt. I want to tell you all Im GAY. Thats right. just like George Michaels,all these years I have been lying to myself and denied my love for *****. the reason i turned gay is because Im so fat and ugly no girl will ever want me and only my mail order husbands and asain cockboys will give me some loving. I am a grown man but still dont have a real job. I only make like 30 cents an hour suckin dick at Walmart's mens bathrooms but Im so good at it I get a raise every week.My mother also has to work to support my fat ass. She has to go stripping and whoring herself so she can buy me special made clothes for my fat ass and more food. I love food. its my only friend that doesnt insult me. Plus like my men I love food IN ME. I bought a new dildo today. The old one was used so much that it caught on fire. Where is mommy??? its time for my twinkie and dick time. Plus its almost time to pay the rent, So I smack the landlord in his "fat head". yes thats right. My fellow fans, all my comedy material is found on the web on diffrent websites. Plus Carrot top writes my stuff(He has a tight ass let me tell you. I slammed that ass like it was nothing ) Well, Im hungry. Im going to eat some "tossed salad" with my favorite "ranch" dressing made by my Asian Husband. Gotta go.

Sincerely,
KAM(The Fat Gay Bastard)

There you have it. OFFICALLY from KAM HIMSELF!!! HAHAHAH! He is a fag

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Last edited by Triple H2; 15 Mar 2003 at 12:24 PM.
Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2003, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Jesus From what I read you get more retarded with every post.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2003, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Jesus From what I read you get more retarded with every post.

copying me?? I just said that to sunchild.............you stupid fuck

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 15 Mar 2003, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Triple H
copying me?? I just said that to sunchild.............you stupid fuck
I didnt see it............but fuck why not? You and your lover Taylor do it.

Old 15 Mar 2003, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
I didnt see it............but fuck why not? You and your lover Taylor do it.

KAM's so fat he looks like a Viking ship in full sail

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 15 Mar 2003, 11:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Talking

Quote:
KAM's so fat he looks like a Viking ship in full sail

Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

You sick fuck! Im not into that gay bondage bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
You sick fuck! Im not into that gay bondage bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats not what Taylor told me.

Old 17 Mar 2003, 09:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
thats not what Taylor told me.

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 17 Mar 2003, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
Whoa ho..............You are getting these out of a book. LMAO your so fucking lame.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:15 PM   #11 (permalink)

Im not getting them out of a book. Maybe if you pick up a book, you would be alot smarter!

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 06:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Im not getting them out of a book. Maybe if you pick up a book, you would be alot smarter!
ive read Karma Sutra.......now granted we cant do all the postions in there since we both have tube steaks.....but we can have fun trying.

Old 18 Mar 2003, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)

KAM, you are a very sad and weak person. Seek help immediatley

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 18 Mar 2003, 09:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
KAM, you are a very sad and weak person. Seek help immediatley
The only thing I need help with is taking my dick out of your ass cause your ass muscles are so tight that it sometimes get stuck.

Old 20 Mar 2003, 11:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by GOLDY
The only thing I need help with is taking my dick out of your ass cause your ass muscles are so tight that it sometimes get stuck.

Stay away from my ass you fuckin dicksmackin homo.

WHy cant you go talk and gross someone else out?

Here is a joke I heard a while back about you

A gay man(KAM) finally hears the test results from his doctor. "well, it's positive, I'm afraid you do have AIDS." Horrified, KAM says "My God, is there anything I can do?" The doctor replies "well, there is one thing..." "What? what can I do?" KAM asks intently. The doctor sits down and begins writing on his prescription pad. "OK, I want you to eat 15 cans of beans, 20 pounds of jalapeno peppers, 18 bananas, 10 boxes of saltines, 8 bags of ravioli, a plate of nachos, and wash it down with a gallon of prune juice." KAM asks "will that cure me? The doctor hands the paper to the man and says "no, but it will teach you what your ass is for."

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>