ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Taylor You Dropped The Ball

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2003, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Game!! That Damn Good

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough
hehehmn Taylor You Dropped The Ball

After I win the tourtament for that cheap jpeg, I will piss on it and send it to some poor kid in Africa so he can have some dinner! That belt dont mean shit. You dont defend it. Your so called warzone is going to hell. Its should be called the graveyard cause rarely anyone posts. You lost your touch. Thats why you are giving the belt up. No not cause your bored with it, if your so damn bored fix your fuckin kingdom from falling apart you worthless sack of shit. I will have a custom belt made for me. So after you kiss the belt good bye you can kiss my fuckin ass you asskisser. Why do you keep running? Thread after thread, you post a long BORING post that has me falling asleep, but dont ever respond again. Your sorry ass tapped out. But like i said before you are so caught up in your fake ego its pathetic. You say psycho jim taylor is a character your not like that in real life? What about those so called bad ass threats you made about beating me up? you are a character. You are a 10 year old punk of spoiled brat who has no life or friends, dropped out of your elementry school, and sits home all damn day on the computer and stuffing your fat face! You never follow up on any threats. Your so fuckin big bad, you brag about the past. thats all you have is the past. You are a washed up bitch. Just admit it, or will you run away from this post like you do all the others you fuckin sissy coward

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!
If any Celebrity In my hitlist dies, I didnt do it, Fuck Off

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">
<option>Hate List/TapOuts</option>
<option>TE69</option>
<option>Tig_Bitties</option>
<option>Mr_Submission</option>
<option>Angleswaterboy</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>2gangsta</option>

<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 8pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: white">

<option>Respect List</option>
<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Sweet_Tooth</option>
<option>Sly As Hell</option>
<option>PsychoTaylor</option>
<option>Forgotten Sin</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>My Celebrity Hitlist</option>
<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Bill Gates</option>
<option>Shania Twain</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Backstreet Boys</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>
<option>Dixie Chicks</option> <option>50 Cent</option>

<option>Things That Suck</option>
<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Microsoft</option>
<option>Work</option>
<option>Boy/girlBands</option>
<option>Any Song By vanilla Ice</option>
<option>Billy Ray Cyrus</option>
<option>Napster And File Sharing Haters</option>
<option>President Bush</option> <option>Saddam Huessin</option>
<option>Computers</option>
<option>Homosexuals</option>
<option>Tupac Biters/Haters</option>
<option>Many More To Follow</option>

<option>CeleBrity Respect List</option>
<option>Tupac Shakur/Makaveli</option>
<option>Insane Clown Posse</option>
<option>Twizted</option>
<option>Chris Rock</option>
<option>Jim Carrey</option>
<option>Brock Lesnar</option>
<option>Richard Nixon</option>

Triple H2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2003, 06:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Taylor You Dropped The Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Riddle_Box
After I win the tourtament for that cheap jpeg, I will piss on it and send it to some poor kid in Africa so he can have some dinner! That belt dont mean shit. You dont defend it. Your so called warzone is going to hell. Its should be called the graveyard cause rarely anyone posts. You lost your touch. Thats why you are giving the belt up. No not cause your bored with it, if your so damn bored fix your fuckin kingdom from falling apart you worthless sack of shit. I will have a custom belt made for me. So after you kiss the belt good bye you can kiss my fuckin ass you asskisser. Why do you keep running? Thread after thread, you post a long BORING post that has me falling asleep, but dont ever respond again. Your sorry ass tapped out. But like i said before you are so caught up in your fake ego its pathetic. You say psycho jim taylor is a character your not like that in real life? What about those so called bad ass threats you made about beating me up? you are a character. You are a 10 year old punk of spoiled brat who has no life or friends, dropped out of your elementry school, and sits home all damn day on the computer and stuffing your fat face! You never follow up on any threats. Your so fuckin big bad, you brag about the past. thats all you have is the past. You are a washed up bitch. Just admit it, or will you run away from this post like you do all the others you fuckin sissy coward
Haven't you already dropped your balls into KAM's mouth??

Last edited by BOSTON; 11 Mar 2003 at 06:16 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2003, 06:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Angle'sWaterboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angle'sWaterboy

i f i could drop anything riddle, it would be a kick...right square in your fucking teeth, you want to drag taylor through the shit and tell him hes nothin for that title when all you really wanna do deep down is win it, cuz your dad never showed you love...that title is like affection (not including buttfucking) and you pretend to not need it when deep in your tortured (buttfucking) soul its all you need to feel complete (aside from a good butfuck)....

you buttfucker

thanks to takers bad girl

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Angle'sWaterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2003, 06:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

Triple H2 will become famous soon enoughTriple H2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by AnglesWaterboy
i f i could drop anything riddle, it would be a kick...right square in your fucking teeth, you want to drag taylor through the shit and tell him hes nothin for that title when all you really wanna do deep down is win it, cuz your dad never showed you love...that title is like affection (not including buttfucking) and you pretend to not need it when deep in your tortured (buttfucking) soul its all you need to feel complete (aside from a good butfuck)....

you buttfucker

All of your posts in WARZONE have the word "buttfucking". Do you have sorta obcession with that?

You must always finds yourself lost in thought - it's an unfamiliar territory

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:
Oh wow.......now your using my salad tossing joke.....come here little boy.....come sit on Kool Aids lapp and we will do the first thing that pops up!!!

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

thought? unfamiliar? lets see...as i write this do you want to know whats up in my other window? a research paper and presentations on race relations in the twentieth century as they pertain to education...thats right education, bitch...whats up in your other window?

suzy fucks seattle? no too straight
the complete works of william shatner? no too cerebral
solitaire? no someone might pass by and think you have a friend
im surprised you can even use the computer...just be warned that when you fuck it up and cant reply to me anymore...thats still a tap out...maybe you should go ahead save yourself the embarrasment

I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! I've got gold! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!
Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
thought? unfamiliar? lets see...as i write this do you want to know whats up in my other window? a research paper and presentations on race relations in the twentieth century as they pertain to education...thats right education, bitch...whats up in your other window?

suzy fucks seattle? no too straight
the complete works of william shatner? no too cerebral
solitaire? no someone might pass by and think you have a friend
im surprised you can even use the computer...just be warned that when you fuck it up and cant reply to me anymore...thats still a tap out...maybe you should go ahead save yourself the embarrasment
Actually this is in my other window

MSN NEWS ARTICLE ON CANCER

Your Jokes are lame.

Your jokes are like smoking...................Kills millions,bad for health, and worst of all.................They making you look like a damn fool when you try, to in front of everyone, look cool

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Last edited by Triple H2; 11 Mar 2003 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
All of your posts in WARZONE have the word "buttfucking". Do you have sorta obcession with that?

You must always finds yourself lost in thought - it's an unfamiliar territory
I think "buttfucking" is a familar territory for you especially when KAM emails you!!!

Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I think "buttfucking" is a familar territory for you especially when KAM emails you!!!

You always have some sexual jokes about Comedian KAM its creepy....................

You are brain dead? I said before I never spoke to the man. How could he email me? Your a sped monkey

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Quote:
They making you look like a damn fool when you try, to in front of everyone, look cool
nice split infinitive...fool.

that joke was like about as funny as a heart attack

and really, dont be so hard on yourself, kills millions? you're not that fucking fat are you? honestly, we are the only ones reading these...let's be honest with each other...i am better than you and you are not good enough to lick the sweat off of my nuts...yes yes i know you really want to...but i'm not that way and you're not good enough anyway

why do i need to look cool anyway? im not trying to look cool for anyone...i just want to look like your worst nightmare...wait i'll rephrase that, your worst nightmare is a beautiful woman...instead i'll just settle for looking like your pimp...with you as my groveling, punk-ass bitch

Last edited by Angle'sWaterboy; 11 Mar 2003 at 07:17 PM.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
You always have some sexual jokes about Comedian KAM its creepy....................

You are brain dead? I said before I never spoke to the man. How could he email me? Your a sped monkey
Sped Monkey??? and I am the bad comic....

Like I said before, if you didn't defend KAM like you were a his little bitch I wouldn't type these comments about your love affair with him...
Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
nice split infinitive...fool.

that joke was like about as funny as a heart attack

and really, dont be so hard on yourself, kills millions? you're not that fucking fat are you? honestly, we are the only ones reading these...let's be honest with each other...i am better than you and you are not good enough to lick the sweat off of my nuts...yes yes i know you really want to...but i'm not that way and you're not good enough anyway

why do i need to look cool anyway? im not trying to look cool for anyone...i just want to look like your worst nightmare...wait i'll rephrase that, your worst nightmare is a beautiful woman...instead i'll just settle for looking like your pimp...with you as my groveling, punk-ass bitch

Your trying to look cool in front of everyone in warzone but failing miserably.

You dont want to look cool, but my worst nightmare?? Ha ha ha! More like, the poster I'll have uncontrollable laughing fits at,whenever I read that line.

Your Brains are like UFOs..................

Millions believe they exist.................
But there is no proof.................
They are just a myth..................

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Last edited by Triple H2; 11 Mar 2003 at 07:28 PM.
Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:27 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
Sped Monkey??? and I am the bad comic....

Like I said before, if you didn't defend KAM like you were a his little bitch I wouldn't type these comments about your love affair with him...
Love Affair????????????????? Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!

You are gay. I knew you had an obccession with the man. Sick freak.

Do everyone a favor, get some new material. If you were a REAL comedian you would know its always good to have jokes that are fresh and new and not used MILLIONS OF TIMES BEFORE.

Cause the gay,molesting,little boy,and,affair jokes you have have worn them out so much. Get some new jokes.

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>

Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

who are these millions you talk about...the millions of 3rd grade jokebooks you get your lines from? or the millions of invisible friends you have...and i think you admitted defeat when you conceded that i have brainS...you are just barely getting by with the small one you have

rumors...man i would rather have rumors going around that im not very smart than some of the shit that gets said about you on here...is it true that youre the kind of person whod fuck somebody in the ass and not even have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around?

just wondering...its what i heard

Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Olympic Quality H2O

Quote:
you would know its always good to have jokes that are fresh and new and not used MILLIONS OF TIMES BEFORE.
like weve never heard your classic smoker and ufo jokes...you need to find some friends who cant walk through walls buddy

Old 11 Mar 2003, 07:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
like weve never heard your classic smoker and ufo jokes...you need to find some friends who cant walk through walls buddy

LIke that even made sense! Dear Lord, your comebacks are horrible! You need to find a good joke. Well if you want one you can use your parents. THE CREATORS OF THE JOKE.............you.

You are better off in the graveyard. Cause Lord help the world if your stupidity is contagious

Im Riddle_Box

Quote:

<option>TE69</option>
<option>BOSTON</option>
<option>Camini</option>

<option>Da Loo</option>
<option>Truth</option>
<option>STICK</option>

<option>Eminem</option>
<option>Avril </option>
<option>Nsync</option>
<option>Edge</option>
<option>Dr.Dre</option>

<option>XBOX</option>
<option>Windows</option>
<option>Work</option>

<option>Twizted</option>