ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

2gangsta will now be known as girl.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2003, 06:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default 2gangsta will now be known as girl.

if you fucks on this forum would bother to read my threads you would see 2gangsta presented his balls on my office table, his man privilleges are revoked.

1. his sig was a fraud.

2. he crys like a bitch and says he doesnt want to battle.

3. when i stop posting because I have a life he claims victory.

I ask you this 2gangsta. Post a poll on who one. Get everyone to check the threads. if you dont consider it a tap out. You dumb fuckng retard. You have nothing ON ANY MEMBER here.
Your such a fuckin joke bro. At least project the image of dignity.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 07:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Why the Fuck are you hitting on 2gangsta when I called you the fuck out. Im waiting for your reply?

I hope to dear god that there are more than just you as the member of your fearsome stable you stupid fuck,

Hurry the Fuck up, I wanna take all those three year olds up the ass, make them limp all the way back to your house to be stiched up.

Also...
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Why the Fuck are you hitting on 2gangsta when I called you the fuck out. Im waiting for your reply?

I hope to dear god that there are more than just you as the member of your fearsome stable you stupid fuck,

Hurry the Fuck up, I wanna take all those three year olds up the ass, make them limp all the way back to your house to be stiched up.

Also...
You should take out that picture because KAM might get too excited....because he wishes that guy would fuck him in the ass!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD

You should take out that picture because KAM might get too excited....because he wishes that guy would fuck him in the ass!!!
Yea ok........I bet that guy swings both ways and youve had him before at one of the Gay Clubs you perform your Gay routine at.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Comedian KAM

Yea ok........I bet that guy swings both ways and youve had him before at one of the Gay Clubs you perform your Gay routine at.
I don't perform at gay clubs......Why are you thinking about opening one???....because you would probably have a teen night.....
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

I don't perform at gay clubs......Why are you thinking about opening one???....because you would probably have a teen night.....
Hey if I open one......you can be the CEO!!!

Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

Hey if I open one......you can be the CEO!!!
The sadest part about it is that you probably want to open one....
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

The sadest part about it is that you probably want to open one....
Affirmitive action.........2 each there own.......Im not prejedice against gays.....I hardly diss you cause your gay........I diss you cause your not funny.

Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

Affirmitive action.........2 each there own.......Im not prejedice against gays.....I hardly diss you cause your gay........I diss you cause your not funny.
Okay.....I am thinking you really are gay and it's me that you want you sick faggot no wonder why you dedicated to whole thread to me....you just want me....

Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Okay.....I am thinking you really are gay and it's me that you want you sick faggot no wonder why you dedicated to whole thread to me....you just want me....

LMAO......Naaaa If I was gay......Ive seen your pic......You wouldnt be my type.

Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

LMAO......Naaaa If I was gay......Ive seen your pic......You wouldnt be my type.
I know...it's because I am older than 13 isn't it???
Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

I know...it's because I am older than 13 isn't it???

LMAO........Na your just Ugly.....Im secure in my manhood to judge you.....and your ugly and not funny.

Old 03 Mar 2003, 05:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

LMAO........Na your just Ugly.....Im secure in my manhood to judge you.....and your ugly and not funny.
Yeah and you are fat, annoying, ugly and really not funny!!!!
Old 03 Mar 2003, 06:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Yeah and you are fat, annoying, ugly and really not funny!!!!
Wow thanx man.......That a compliment here in warzone cause it shows I bother the fuck out of you. I bet you think of me while your doing your comedy act and you try harder dont you?

Old 03 Mar 2003, 06:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:

Wow thanx man.......That a compliment here in warzone cause it shows I bother the fuck out of you. I bet you think of me while your doing your comedy act and you try harder dont you?
Actually I don't.....