ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I have soundly defeated 2 gangsta, WHOS NEXT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Thumbs up I have soundly defeated 2 gangsta, WHOS NEXT

It was easier than any victory ever before. He is a moron like most of you. This is my final post for today but throw your hat's in the ring and fuck with team verbal assasin.
Suffer the same fate at this dumb spic 2gangsta.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
2fagsta

You didnt defeat me.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

I thought you didnt care about battles. Once again you have proven you do. BOO HOO kitten.
Check out what Kool aid man said
I quote "gank opened up a can of whoop ass"

Kool aid, will you join team verbal assasin, you are welcome, I suspect from your name you may be black, that is cool, a good black man is a brother, an obnoxious one is a nigger.
Just like to a black a asshole white would be a cracker, but a good one would be his brother.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
2fagsta

KAM will defend you cause he is my enemy dumbass. I dont like you saying you didnt defeat me. WIPE THE FUCKIN CUM OFF YOUR EYES!
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
Kool aid, will you join team verbal assasin, you are welcome, I suspect from your name you may be black, that is cool, a good black man is a brother, an obnoxious one is a nigger.
Just like to a black a asshole white would be a cracker, but a good one would be his brother.

LMAO......If thats the case just call me white chocalate......LOL

Oh and I hope Truth reads this.....he will get a kick out of it.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

dont laugh in the face an offer from the son of god you nigger loving hippie.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Ok you fat welfare collecting drunk white faggot
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
LMAO Im not laughing in your face......Im laughing cause of personall jokes and wars that Truth and I had a while back. If you were here for our wars youd understand.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by 2gangsta
KAM will defend you cause he is my enemy dumbass.
I would not defend Boston if he was warring with you........I cant stand him......Id just let you two eat each others pussys like you were two lesbos....and Id just stand back and watch.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

ok bro I am cool with you right now, your not a petty fuck like most of the vermon here, your a character I like that.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
2fagsta

Now I got 2 fags to go against. KAM, you ran away last night, why dont you go back to the gay bar you just came from
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

I would not defend Boston if he was warring with you....

So know matter who I was fighting you would side wit them???

Oh Shut your mouth KAM! You are the biggest whoremaster walking gods green earth!
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

go against as as in a war HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
everything you said on the other thread shows you tried to squirm your way out of it.
How dare you snivel to taylor for his crown, your not in anyones realm here.
You are like a greasy lebo arent you, hows your dads kebab shop you fuckin grease monkey.
Where I come from you would be labelled a wog you fuilthy vermon scum.
Do you realise what a fucking contradiction you areDo you realise what a fucking contradiction you are
Do you realise what a fucking contradiction you are

answer me cunt

Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
go against as as in a war HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
everything you said on the other thread shows you tried to squirm your way out of it.
How dare you snivel to taylor for his crown, your not in anyones realm here.
You are like a greasy lebo arent you, hows your dads kebab shop you fuckin grease monkey.
Where I come from you would be labelled a wog you fuilthy vermon scum.
Do you realise what a fucking contradiction you areDo you realise what a fucking contradiction you are

answer me cunt

Hey retard, dont keep repeating yourself. Wipe the cum off your eyes you cocksucker so you can see what you are typing
Old 02 Mar 2003, 05:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by 2gangsta
So know matter who I was fighting you would side wit them???
Dont they give you medicine for your ADD? Are you retarded? I just said.....
Quote:
I would not defend Boston if he was warring with you....
and then you ask me this?
Quote:
So know matter who I was fighting you would side wit them??
Does that make sense to anyone? On top of that you just addmitted again that you war on the internet.....wich just 20 min ago you said it was dumb and stupid to do so.

Quote:
Oh Shut your mouth KAM! You are the biggest whoremaster walking gods green earth!
Thanx for the compliment.....I am a whoremaster.....ask your mom.

Quote:
KAM, you ran away last night, why dont you go back to the gay bar you just came from
Gay bar? Wasnt I just bagging on your dick sucking lover Boston on that? You still cant come up with your own material.....and if you copy material....at least copy thats been done along time ago so someone wont think its copied....cause they may not remember it.