ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

GANK is DAnk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
2fagsta

Default GANK is DAnk

I mean look at the fuckin name. Who else wants to have a name like that faggot Gank? Plus there are never online at the same time. You fuckin alters. Gank you are the biggest pussy ever.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

if i am a pussy what are you, i have defeated you and you try and make posts to discredit me. Youre just showing me what an impact I have had on you by immortalising me in a post.
Do you have any formal education, youre a fucking moron, I could write a book on behavourial science after talking with a moron like you. Your predictable and pathetic.
When I made the thread about ICP, you quoted jakes site word for word, st andrews hall and all that. I knew it then partner, yet I waited for the ultimate time to discredit you, that is the sign of a powerful mind.

You on the other hand are a weak weak person.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
if i am a pussy what are you, i have defeated you and you try and make posts to discredit me. Youre just showing me what an impact I have had on you by immortalising me in a post.
Do you have any formal education, youre a fucking moron, I could write a book on behavourial science after talking with a moron like you. Your predictable and pathetic.
When I made the thread about ICP, you quoted jakes site word for word, st andrews hall and all that. I knew it then partner, yet I waited for the ultimate time to discredit you, that is the sign of a powerful mind.

You on the other hand are a weak weak person.
Defeated me??? Only in your mind. I must be getting to you for you to try and "prove" you arent DAnk.

PS. The Flyer about ICP can be found on www.insaneclownposse.com
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

haha don't try and go psych with me. If you check it out I never mention we are not the same person. Therefore I am not justifying myself to you. hahahahh, keep trying to display intellect.

Also if you didnt care about internet victories you would not keep posting. Why am I posting, wouldnt you like to know. Unlike you I don't need to explain.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
haha don't try and go psych with me. If you check it out I never mention we are not the same person. Therefore I am not justifying myself to you. hahahahh, keep trying to display intellect.

Also if you didnt care about internet victories you would not keep posting. Why am I posting, wouldnt you like to know. Unlike you I don't need to explain.
I dont care about internet victories. They mean shit. They mean alot to you since all you say is "tap out already". I reply just to see what you will say next
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

and by trying to use my mind methods on me, you are simply adopting what has been effective against you.

Do you have a headache yet? Your frustrated, your hands are clammy, you feel less than a man, you feel very stupid. That my friend is the ultimate internet victory. Give up now, you don't stand a chance.

You thought you were dealing with a racist moron who posted lame remarks, you're quite wrtong aren't you (i bet your inner voice just said he's right)

HAHAHAHA

Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

the if you dont care about victories why did you ask for taylors crown, please answer????

Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
the if you dont care about victories why did you ask for taylors crown, please answer????

Just to piss him off and for fun.
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

you just justified yourself to me.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

and the internet is your idea of fun

TAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

you have no life

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP fuckin TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
you just justified yourself to me.

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

and the internet is your idea of fun

TAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

you have no life

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP fuckin TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Justify???? know you asked and I answered. I didnt explain it. Tap??

the more you want me to tap. the more you prove this internet "battle" means alot to you
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

but the point is you didnt need to answer, does your low intellect make you fail to see this (tap)

and you say i love the internet victory, you also say that you do this for fun , on the other thread you lost your cool and said fuck you and you tap, so this isnt fun for you anymore, you clearly getting quite serious, therefore you want the internet victory, otherwise you wouldnt keep posting anymore.

Have i mentioned tap lately coz you just did.

And if the tap you mention above means nothing, why did you mention it??? This again proves you are here for the internet victory.

tap tap taperooo!

Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
2fagsta

HAHHAHAHAHAHA!! FUCK YOU GANK!, FUCK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT! HAHAHHAAHAHAHA!
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

you can't even answer the question, text book sign of defeat, you try and shift the attention off yourself.

YOu are an idiot ha ha ha ha your are and idiot ha ha ha ha

You have proved today that you have a very weak mind and you know I am right. You will still be thinking about this tomorrow.

Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time and never engage in this so your fragile ego could be intact?

Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
you can't even answer the question, text book sign of defeat, you try and shift the attention off yourself.

You have proved today that you have a very weak mind and you know I am right. You will still be thinking about this tomorrow.

Do you wish you could turn back the hands of time and never engage in this so your fragile ego could be intact?

GANK, a guy that PMs is enemies and tells them to stop,says others tapped.

G.A.N.K- Im.Such.A.Loser
Old 02 Mar 2003, 04:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

shifts the attention, tap tap tap. I see the hidden little message in that post. Want me to justify myself, fuck youre dumb