ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Gank Look At What A Buddy Said About You

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
2fagsta

Default Gank Look At What A Buddy Said About You

*The following is not writing by me, but a person who knows GANK in real life*

Its because Gank is a piece of Shit, just out for attention.....he loves to get heat here, so instead of flaming this prick I give him something thats gonna confuse him. If I was you 2gansta I'd just take the piss out of him too.

He says he has a life....yeah sure.

Post when you have read this coz im gonna delete this post.....and dont quote it please
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Jeez man how long did it take you too write all that stuff in your sig bout KAM.

Oh and Gank can suck my balls.

Also check out Gank

Last edited by Da Loo; 02 Mar 2003 at 11:38 AM.
Da Loo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

Oops here is Gank...in the attach

it literally is Gank
Old 02 Mar 2003, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Loo
Jeez man how long did it take you too write all that stuff in your sig bout KAM.

It took about 5 mintues. Not long cause Im a quick typer
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

youguys all know what a faggot I am????? The only one who knows me her is 2gangstas mother, that is because I pimp spic whores.
the photo is of me when I was going through my eminem faggot midget stage.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
youguys all know what a faggot I am????? The only one who knows me her is 2gangstas mother, that is because I pimp spic whores.
the photo is of me when I was going through my eminem faggot midget stage.

Quote:
youguys all know what a faggot I am?????
Yes we do cause you show it

Quote:
The only one who knows me her is 2gangstas mother, that is because I pimp spic whores.
Mama jokes? You must be a 10 year old Toys R Us kid.

Quote:
the photo is of me when I was going through my eminem faggot midget stage
So you admit you were a faggot? YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Your faggot midget stage! queer