ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Oh you guys fcked up now, guess who's back????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Thumbs up Oh you guys fcked up now, guess who's back????

Lennon is coming back!!!!!!!!

I told you I was an assocate of Lennon, yet you fucking morons suspceted we were the same person.

Lennon is one of the greatest flamers of our era. You know his work i.e undertaker calloway, john cena, jazz etc.

I have succesfully taken the crown from Taylor twice. I don't know if he he had any skill before, if taylor did he has lost his touch though I suspect he never had any touch to begin with.

Now PW had a simlar experience to PWF, someone took the crown within two days. I was GOODTIMES over at PW and my legacy still lives on, I was assdog here three months ago and I verbally assasinated taylor.

I come back here and take the crown again off taylor. Deny it if you wish, i know the victory is mine.

I have a group of assasins who are equal to me, not like taylor who demands his allies bow down.

I have Dank, a trained assasin who needs no introduction,a future WWe star, if you doubt him, it is only because your dreams have been failed and because you have no hopem of being a wwe star. I am older than him but his verbal assasin skills are timeless. (every wwe star would have had a doubter, this guy will literally be the next big thing, doubt it and show how your dreams have not been realised like taylor, who's legacy exists on a fucking forum)

We have bootlegger, a master of spam, someone who should never be underestimated, his skiills are amongst the best in the world, I have searched high and low for someone of his skills and I am proud to call him my equal.

And of course john Lennon, he left an imprint on all you minds, I lured him out, I used the name lennon on pw in search of him, by fluke co incidence I found him, I once thought he had deserted me but now we are writing on the same page, I think this guy maybe younger than my 22 years of age, but he is one of the greatest flamers of all times and I think of it as a pleasure to work with him.

Sly as hell. I have seen your work and I consider you much better than taylor. He will PM you showing you the respect you should have been given all this time during his tenure. Make the ultimate heel turn bro. Fuck loyalty when none has been showen. Join a group of equals.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.

Last edited by Gank; 02 Mar 2003 at 07:05 AM.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

I cant wait, action will return in the warzone....le baby.

Will Sly do a Rocky and turn to the Darkside.

Will Gank continue to nitt my Cardigans and perform his world famous manuvour, where he and John Lennon practice in the art of ***** stretching?

Will John Lennon use the Word Famous

Jazz, undertaker calloway, i suck on nannys *****.

Hey its my opiniononononon@bbc.co.uk/I_am_a_fucked_up_retard

lines???

Quote:
We have bootlegger, a master of spam, someone who should never be underestimated, his skiills are amongst the best in the world, I have searched high and low for someone of his skills and I am proud to call him my equal.

will this guy really live up to his name and reputation of molestering Cats?

Soooooo many questions that need to be answered......either way cant wait
Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
2fagsta

Lennon is a FLAMER, you are right Gank. He is the biggest FLAMER since Boy George
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

*Sly begins to think if he should turn heel*

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
2fagsta

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
*Sly begins to think if he should turn heel*
Its up to you. But John Lennon THE ADMITTED CHILD MOLESTER, sides wit GANK. Figures a Homosexual(Gank) and a Child Molester(lennon) fags belong together
Old 02 Mar 2003, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Nah i'll probably stay as a free agent, i wouldn't want to be classed as somebody who is the same disgraceful level as Prototype.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Hey Gank are you from England? Just wondering.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever

I am not giving you ammo sly, you have been offered a place on team verbal assasin, I will leave it with you.
@gangsta I would offer you a place girl but we have a strong no spic policy.
I defeated you cleanly, why don't you put a poll p girl and show our battles, your spinless punk ass was nothing, perhaps because conchita alonzo your father spent all the savings on crack when it should have gone on your education.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

and it regards to my sexual preference I don't like men, I am like Lennon, I like boy love, tight pert moist boy anus.
2gangsta, your pre pubescent right???? Let me throw a shot in your ring.

Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Hey Gank you've been saying some racist remarks towards black people in your battles and on certain threads. You offered me a place in this stable but do you actually know that i'm black?

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

well I could make an exception on our aryan brotherhood for some black scum, perhaps you could be our jester, what says you huey p negro????

Old 02 Mar 2003, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Haha, your disgracing your race, Gank. So keep going with the racist disses because its only making you look more and more ignorant with every post.

<option>Sam</option>
<option>Camini</option>