ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

the whole fucking show has begun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Mar 2003, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)

DAnk is on a distinguished road
Default the whole fucking show has begun

u have a verbal problem try to take it out on me and the verbal assasins!!haha
DAnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 06:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
The cock goblin!

Gank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster everGank is the absolute WORST poster ever
Talking

mr dank is a co founder of team verbal assasins. Guess who the other co founder is you stupid nigger loving scum????
Gank that is right. Oh the numbers are growing. What can you stupid bitches do now????
There was one before who has CLEARLY TAKEN spic taylors crown.

So what happens when there is four??? Call it an invasion. PW is coming to get you motherfuckers so I offer the following proposisition.

Firstly Taylor must give up sodagirl and let me fuck her in the ass.

Secondly I welcome taylors crew to join team verbal assasin. Da loo I suspect you are too far into jimmy taylors ass so I will not ask you bitch. sly as hell, wtf are you doing ??? you have skills yet you recognise taylor as your master! wtf are you, a nigger on the cotton fields? you deserve to be part of a stable that recognises you for what you are, a verbal assasin, in our stable all members are equal.

Taylor I have taken your crown, and if you want to keep up with the psych shit I invite and incite it because you ain't shit girl.

Firstly, your posts have proven you are very insecure about your life, and you are possibly a homosexual. If you want me to post why, point form with valid reasonings from respected text just ask and I will. I am gonna verbally mind fuck you brother, you will leave this forum, wtf, you think everyone who comes here is a backward motherfuckin hillbillie idiot, just because I post seemingly lame remarks at times??? Your in for a big fuckin shock my friend, you shouldnt have tried to dominate those around you.

Psycho Taylor is a spic border jumping bitch. (spelt correctly per shit skins request)

The second coming of the assdog is upon us.

Last edited by Gank; 02 Mar 2003 at 06:37 AM.
Gank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
All hail the flamingo

Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Da Loo , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via MSN to Da Loo

This is funny shit

Jazz, undertaker calloway, the WWE champion John Cena are all joining PWF

I love and respect all nits that are in my Dogs hair

Le Baby

I am up no1s ass here, but aslo have no interest of joining up with ganny bangers kdjnfvdaJFahfvwdjckwehfioheqwuhf

hey is my oieiw
Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
2fagsta

Gank And Dank=Butt Buddies
Old 02 Mar 2003, 10:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gank
Secondly I welcome taylors crew to join team verbal assasin. Da loo I suspect you are too far into jimmy taylors ass so I will not ask you bitch. sly as hell, wtf are you doing ??? you have skills yet you recognise taylor as your master! wtf are you, a nigger on the cotton fields? you deserve to be part of a stable that recognises you for what you are, a verbal assasin, in our stable all members are equal.
I said this on another thread and i'll say it here aswell. I'm not apart of PsychoTaylor's crew, i'm not apart of ANY crew, i'm a free agent that stands alone.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>